Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
We’re still doing food to go.

I started yelling at the cars. “Hey, are you____?”

“yeah”

“ok, thank you I’m gonna set your food here come get it. Have a good night thanks again!”

:lol: I’m trying to make my money but stay safe.
Yo some spots are so efficient, everythings packed up ready to go. Just come in confirm your order # with the # on the order and tell em uber and take it and bounce.

Cant tell you how many people dont answer their phone in condos. Security doesnt let us go up anymore and they never answer. Ive gotten a buncha free meals. I just give it to homeless cats and go to the next pick up.

Wild how people will order food and not answer the phone lol. Im hungry af im at the door waiting on that. Houses are sick cuz i just leave it at the door and knock/ring the bell and bounce

Yo some spots are so efficient, everythings packed up ready to go. Just come in confirm your order # with the # on the order and tell em uber and take it and bounce.

Cant tell you how many people dont answer their phone in condos. Security doesnt let us go up anymore and they never answer. Ive gotten a buncha free meals. I just give it to homeless cats and go to the next pick up.

Wild how people will order food and not answer the phone lol. Im hungry af im at the door waiting on that. Houses are sick cuz i just leave it at the door and knock/ring the bell and bounce

yeah we got a good system down. Hitting like 3k in sales every night with 4 people.

you’re crazy if you don’t answer the phone if you know you got food on the way. :lol: I don’t answer random numbers but in this situation you have to.

at least you can give it away to people who need it, better than tossing it.

What's the policy on if they don't answer? Lol. You can just dip right away? That's legit, free food and you get to keep the money right?

The virus surviving on inanimate objects is exactly why you wash your hands.

Let's say a covid positive person touches a doorknob. He leaves traces of that virus on that doorknob. You touch that doorknob, you have traces of that virus on your hand. If you can wash your hands before you touch your face there's less chance of that virus getting inside your system.

That's also why even if you don't have an n95 mask, any mask would be nice, because just the fact a mask is on your face keeps you from touching your face.

yeah we got a good system down. Hitting like 3k in sales every night with 4 people.

you’re crazy if you don’t answer the phone if you know you got food on the way. :lol: I don’t answer random numbers but in this situation you have to.

at least you can give it away to people who need it, better than tossing it.
Look at this condo downtown

Looks like jail, lmao people paid a premium

20200403_211158.jpg
20200403_211154.jpg
20200403_211034.jpg

This is why I put my mail in quarantine and try not to mess with the groceries I buy for a few days (unless I clean them immediately).

Dudes I work with be getting take out EVERY day and it's pissing me off.

My job won’t give us hazard pay but is buying us lunch 3 times a week (smh) I said , nah I’m good on that. Other workers have been taking advantage of it though.
How about they just pay us more .... so frustrating.

This virus just making people go MAD, huh?

[/sarcasticunderstatement]
He killed her and then cut his wrists. They both ended up testing negative for rona. He used it as an excuse. Why would you kill her then try to kill yourself? She prolly cheated on him. Dude's nuts.

Nah covid can be transmitted from your feces. Also those hands could’ve touched been used to touch his eyes, nose, mouth prior. You’re underestimating how often people touch their faces. Their hands could easily,be contaminated before even using the restroom.
Pretty sure there was a study (Australian IIRC) that indicated the virus particles detected in feces were NOT live and transmissible.

People still think they can just walk up in mcdonalds and order food 😂

Lady said, oh are they taking orders at the door? Nah we picking up orders, go home lady. Social distance yourself away from me.

I just wanted a coffee and use the bathroom. Man you better buy a keurig or a jar of nescafe at the grocery store next time you go.
Around here in Queens, you can walk in and order at the counter. Theres a limit to the number of total people that are in store at a time, and kiosks are not working or turned off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Piffpensaries closing at 1159pm today

Passed a few, lines were ridiculous.

Support your local weed man 😂

Can still order online tho. Stocked up on gummies and cbd cream for my fam
This got me thinking bout my Jamaican fam. So I checked the numbers:

Screenshot_20200404-164500_Chrome.jpg

Jamaica got the land mass of Florida, but the population on Kansas, Mississippi, and Arkansas (3 mill).
KS- 620/17
AK- 704/12
MS-1328/29

Just a comparison for comparison sake.

Ninja is awfully quiet about this. Like 1978S 1978S said in the Supreme thread about the green Supreme × TNF balaclava, I would like to know if ninja rocking a balaclava and n95 aka ninja95 mask or see it. Dude will live up to his avy.

290.jpg

🔥

:smh: :smh: :smh::smh:

China is handed a position on UN Human Rights Council despite long-record of human rights abuses and wide-spread suspicions they have lied over coronavirus
  • The coronavirus outbreak originated early this year in China, in the city of Wuhan
  • China has recorded 3,326 deaths from coronavirus and a total of 81,639 cases
  • But many speculate that recorded number is much higher amid claims of deceit
  • There have been questions around China's changing methodology for counting
  • Country also has a long list of human rights abuses including against Uighurs

What are some monthly payments on services that are still billing you but technically cant take advantage of right now. Dental insurance? At least some gyms are postponing billing atm.

The virus surviving on inanimate objects is exactly why you wash your hands.

Let's say a covid positive person touches a doorknob. He leaves traces of that virus on that doorknob. You touch that doorknob, you have traces of that virus on your hand. If you can wash your hands before you touch your face there's less chance of that virus getting inside your system.

That's also why even if you don't have an n95 mask, any mask would be nice, because just the fact a mask is on your face keeps you from touching your face.

except for those people constantly adjusting the mask with their dirty gloves or pulling it down to eat with their hands

Back
Top Bottom