Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Went outside today, other than my yard, with a punk *** dollar store mask and dish washing gloves. Spent pretty much the whole day out so I can stay in for the w
4 tigers and 3 lions at the Bronx Zoo have developed COVID-19 symptoms. 1 tiger has tested positive.

:lol: is that real article? I never knew tigers coughed

Back at work today for the first time since I had to self quarantine weeks ago and these MFers are still acting like **** is sweet with COVID. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Mogs eating lunch together all bunched up at the table. Folks giving daps. People literally walking right up to you and talking a foot away from your face. WTF!

On the positive side, I found out I’m eligible for 80 hours of paid emergency leave and 10 weeks of FMLA (paid at 2/3 pay) on top of that due to my kid being out of school. Looks like it’s gonna be a long summer. :lol::pimp::pimp:
Employers aren’t supposed to be able to retaliate, but best believe people (especially men who aren’t traditionally seen as primary caregivers) who take 10 weeks at 2/3 pay will not be up for promotions and will be the first ones let go if/when the company decides to do layoffs.

y68marphv0r41.jpg

Employers aren’t supposed to be able to retaliate, but best believe people (especially men who aren’t traditionally seen as primary caregivers) who take 10 weeks at 2/3 pay will not be up for promotions and will be the first ones let go if/when the company decides to do layoffs.

Yep. It’ll def happen, unfortunately. That said, I’m a union worker. Best believe management won’t say **** to me about anything. And they have no way to lay me off or hold back promotions, so we’re good there, too. :pimp:

In times like this I’m extra grateful to have the job I do.

One thing for sure is that people’s true colors are coming out during this time. Definitely been looking at two of my (soon to be former) friends in a different light after finding out what they’ve been up to during this crisis. These dudes are using this as an extended bender, to the point that they’re constantly driving around to pick up more alcohol and meet up with dealers throughout the Bay Area. And then they have the nerve to be annoyed when I decline their invitations to come over to their spot to kick it w :stoneface: Incredibly stupid, immature, and selfish mentality that I want no part of.

I’m damn near at the point of driving out to beat this guys *** who I’ve never met before. It’s my GF’s friends boyfriend. They’ve been dating for like 7 years or something. They have a daughter together.

anyways this girl keeps telling my GF that this dude has been going to the bar on the weekends to get hammered with his Bros. His friend owns the bar so he lets like 10 of his high school buddies come and drink all night since everything is closed.

so this bozo thinks that the virus is a big hoax and blown out of proportion and goes partying on the weekends. The first time, the girl was obviously PISSED and couldn’t believe he did it. The second time she had to take the daughter away before he got home. She went to her parents, but didn’t want to because now she’s put HER parents at risk. This girl is basically saying she has No control over what this dude is doing and is scared for her daughter and how she’s gonna get this man away, so they just break up, how do they move, and allllllll the stress that comes from having a breakup during a god damn pandemic when a child is involved in the relationship.

makes me so mad man. I’ve never met this douche and I wanna get some homies together and kick the **** outta him but I can’t be around people either! Some people are just straight up scum with putting their own selfishness and beliefs above everything. /rant

Stop with the wish this m-f or that m-f caught this, died from this stuff.
W-T-F is wrong with you.
You feel good if someone said that about anyone you give a cr@p about.
Make you feel tough.
Like a GroupHerd mentality that you have to be more outraged than previous person or post even more outrageous comment.
Good Luck with that approach next time you step out, have an independent thought and speak your mind.

Look in the mirror and ponder who da-fuq care if you are gone.
Worry about your own.

ThUyy0.gif

edit:
calibeebee calibeebee

Not about your post.
Was typing and hit enter after yours.

FDT!!

Stop with the wish this m-f or that m-f caught this, died from this stuff.
W-T-F is wrong with you.
You feel good if someone said that about anyone you give a cr@p about.
Make you feel tough.
Like a GroupHerd mentality that you have to be more outraged than previous person or post even more outrageous comment.
Good Luck with that approach next time you step out, have an independent thought and speak your mind.

Look in the mirror and ponder who da-fuq care if you are gone.
Worry about your own.

ThUyy0.gif

edit:
calibeebee calibeebee

Not about your post.
Was typing and hit enter after yours.

Shut up.

Im just wondering how bad some states with smaller hospitals are going to deal with the amount of cases certain states are not taking it serious and once a whole bunch of cases appear with lack of personnel it’s gonna be a **** show . I know ny got a huge population but we already panicking and got lots of help from other states . Certain states are gonna get hit hard due to people not taking it serious

Back
Top Bottom