Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
As much as I prefer to rock a fade, I had to shave my head last week because it was getting too unruly. Had to break out the Peanut I bought a few years back. it’s light years better than the super cheap ones from Walmart.

9148CF07-C93D-4147-B546-A10D19E58118.jpeg

Definitely not fading **** though unless there are additional after market attachments.

If you put in the a little time learning and practice, you can get decent at fading. The hardest part for me is clipper over comb method when you have to do it to yourself.

at a certain point, I think we'll be living in a 14 day window. Not sure the restaurants and retail can handle the intermediate closures. But I see it as the new norm.

Don't know if this was posted in here yet. But some DMV info for Californians

I have 2 cars with reg expiring in May. And my drivers license expires Monday so I'm glad I looked this up.

Also the deadline to get a Real ID has been pushed back a full year.

^I don't understand where my fellow NY'ers are going.....everything is closed, they are just outside to be outside

With that being said there's usually a lot more people at Grand Army Plaza than that so at least some of them got sense to stay in...

$20 Wahl Walmart clippers are sold out? #1 or #2 Buzz cut for life.

Edit: crazy what is deemed necessary or essential in these times. These guys were always in stock. They were never great for a fade or a real close cut. But you could atleast buzz it all off. I guess even that is rare now.

WM was out the one time I went and after that, and the lines were too long for me to want to wait in again. I checked a couple of Targets by me a few times and even the Walgreens/CVS’s by me and the area where they were at was always empty.

They only had beard trimmers which I guess I could've used, but I had fairly long hair and that wouldn’t taken forever. And online was no better with every price hiked up. But what’s done is done and we took every precaution to stay safe, so if it’s my time to go because I got a cut, I can look back on life and say I’ve had a good run:lol:

Reactions: Ziq
SAUDIARABIA CONFIRMS 1,223 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES OVER THE PAST 24 HOURS, RAISING THE TOTAL TO 17,522, THE HEALTH MINISTRY SPOKESMAN SAYS

My dad couldn’t find clippers anywhere either. He ended up finding a set on harbor freight. Harbor freight is obviously harbor freight so the quality more than likely is not the best, but it’s probably enough to get some of you through the pandemic.

The only thing I kinda need is the self cut system..but I see those things went up on price...lol never mind, I’ll just use a hand held mirror and bathroom mirror for now

Back
Top Bottom