Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
seen folks get written up, but for the most part they have police volunteers going around parks and reminding people and handing out masks

I'm pretty sure in two weeks we'll be seeing a massive spike in new york deaths
I certainly hope your wrong but with this nice weather who knows

The police need to come down harder on people and when I mean people I mean EVERYONE not just giving a pass on white hipsters

as much as I blame the CCP for this they did the right thing by keeping the public in line and the same with Russia

I know we live in a so-called free society but as I said many times before in order for us to beat this Or at least try to put a foothold on it
we need to give up some of our rights

I went outside today and walked around with a mask on and I have to say I felt really uncomfortable and couldn’t wait to come back home I don’t need the police to tell me to stay indoors and away from people neither should anybody else Use common sense
but if it needs to be done in order to stay safe I’m all for it

If you’re not doing the wrong thing you have nothing to worry about for the most part

I certainly hope your wrong but with this nice weather who knows

The police need to come down harder on people and when I mean people I mean EVERYONE not just giving a pass on white hipsters

as much as I blame the CCP for this they did the right thing by keeping the public in line and the same with Russia

I know we live in a so-called free society but as I said many times before in order for us to beat this Or at least try to put a foothold on it
we need to give up some of our rights

I went outside today and walked around with a mask on and I have to say I felt really uncomfortable and couldn’t wait to come back home I don’t need the police to tell me to stay indoors and away from people neither should anybody else Use common sense
but if it needs to be done in order to stay safe I’m all for it

If you’re not doing the wrong thing you have nothing to worry about for the most part

Lol there's a reason why CCP & Russia could do what they did big dawg

Lol there's a reason why CCP & Russia could do what they did big dawg

there are no rights in these countries that’s why their public can only do what their governments demands

we have too much freedom and their will only be more loss of life with people wanting to lay on the grass for a Suntan

i don’t want to lose the people I love because Becky Wants to do Upward facing dog on the grass when I pass her in the supermarket or when I walk by her crossing the street
i dont like what the city has become in the past 2 months
if people cant follow simple directions in a time like this something more needs to be done

Attachments

• jay-signed-decoded-american-spiegel_360_85aa36100a3f64523dd265b11d90acd1 (2).jpg
    jay-signed-decoded-american-spiegel_360_85aa36100a3f64523dd265b11d90acd1 (2).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 384
  • 20200503_191059.jpg
    20200503_191059.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
Can anyone shed light on this situation in CA with the release of 7 sex offenders due to COVID? It's becoming a hot rod political issue with the OC Sheriff taking more shots at Newsom and giving these protesters and Republicans the battery pack to question why going to the beaches are closed yet they're releasing dangerous criminals

I don't like the sounds of it so I am hoping there is a reasonable explanation

I also apologize if this has already been discussed, I did not see it

Sex offender Suicide squad

Last edited:

another thing we gotta worry about

"The hornets, the world’s largest at more than 2 inches long, were first spotted in Washington in December, likely having made their way to the US aboard a ship from China, experts said "

at least we don't have this not yet

Back
Top Bottom