Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

BREAKING:
@EsperDoD
approves request to house at military bases as many as 1,000 people arriving from overseas who may need to be quarantined due to coronavirus.

Bases: Fort Carson, Colorado
Travis Air Force Base, California
Lackland Air Force Base, Texas
Air Station Miramar, CA

where’d you get the info on the bases?

I was going to post a joke but I remembered their are others watching and will be quick to report me like in the Lebron 17 thread.

Fyi, I think it's serious too and China being China not reporting the reality of it.

i feel like after this whole ordeal started, im way more afraid of influenza now lol

Just get a flu shot and you'll be straight. It's not going to make you artistic.

You have to laugh.
I was going to post a joke but I remembered their are others watching and will be quick to report me like in the Lebron 17 thread.

Fyi, I think it's serious too and China being China not reporting the reality of it.

Just get a flu shot and you'll be straight. It's not going to make you artistic.
You know how many strains of influenza there are?

Why would the flu shot make you artistic???

All these years later and your posts are steal hilarious!

Similar to the German National age 33 who got better in days.
Looks like cNoV lies dormant asymptomatic so it spreads...then hits the patient quickly...then leaves quickly.
Not sure about y'all...but when I get the flu...I'm out for 2 weeks and takes me another 2 weeks to return to normal.

"On the afternoon of hospital day 2, the patient passed a loose bowel movement and reported abdominal discomfort. A second episode of loose stool was reported overnight; a sample of this stool was collected for rRT-PCR testing, along with additional respiratory specimens

The stool and both respiratory specimens later tested positive by rRT-PCR for 2019-nCoV, whereas the serum remained negative."

700 people died during the whole sars epidemic

it’s only been like 1.5months and there’s already been 300 CONFIRMED deaths. Who knows how many more they’re hiding.

Viruses infect people exponentially

do the math people

People in here acting like the sky is falling and the new bubonic plague has arrived, yet the flu kills over 650K people a year and people in here still won't get the shot because of whatever dumbass reason they have not to. Selective hysteria. Same with SARS, swine flu, and ebola.

People in here acting like the sky is falling and the new bubonic plague has arrived, yet the flu kills over 650K people a year and people in here still won't get the shot because of whatever dumbass reason they have not to. Selective hysteria. Same with SARS, swine flu, and ebola.
why are you in here then? Sounds like there's no concern for you so why venture into this thread?

Let those be overly concerned. Does it hurt anyone to "overreact?"

Keep it pushin and scroll on by if this is no big deal to you.

O

I have the flu.

j0sh4Yc.png

Here we go with the NT debunkers. How are you comparing seasonal influenza numbers to this new Coronavirus when we this thing is brand new?
You’re typing from the comfort of your home in the suburbs somewhere meanwhile not knowing if there are NTers in here from China or the surrounding countries where this is hitting hardest

Yep. And I got the shot. While it’s not 100% effective, it better than the 0% efficacy of not getting it. And since I got it, my symptoms aren’t as bad and won’t last as long. Took 2 doses of Tamiflu and I’m already feeling better.

I’ve actually explained this to you before in the flu shot thread, but...#LowIQ strikes again.

An American tourist had a 2 hr connection at Wuhan airport

He was hospitalized 2weeks after in Vietnam

2 HOURS

Yep. And I got the shot. While it’s not 100% effective, it better than the 0% efficacy of not getting it. And since I got it, my symptoms aren’t as bad and won’t last as long. Took 2 doses of Tamiflu and I’m already feeling better.

I’ve actually explained this to you before in the flu shot thread, but...#LowIQ strikes again.
Glad you’re feeling better. No one in this thread is saying not to get a flu shot. If anything the shot has been less effective this season because there are 2 strains going around and now this Coronavirus. Doctors have stated that it’s possible to get the flu twice this year.
Thread is simply keeping NT informed and updated.
How do you get Tamilu? Isn’t it by prescription.

Spanish flu: "The second wave of the 1918 pandemic was much deadlier than the first. The first wave had resembled typical flu epidemics; those most at risk were the sick and elderly, while younger, healthier people recovered easily. By August, when the second wave began in France, Sierra Leone, and the United States,[73] the virus had mutated to a much deadlier form."

Then it suddenly disappeared and the theory is it mutated rapidly to a less lethal strain.

Flus are wild.

Back
Top Bottom