Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Heard asians are more prone to death do to ACE2 receptor or something.

Not even trying to make it racial

I’m asian

I’m almost 100% certain no non asian has died out of the 1700 that have passed
This epidemic (soon to be a pandemic), thus far, has only killed Asians. Amongst Asian deaths, over 99% were of Chinese descent. This fact is easily checked from reputable sources.

The only non-Chinese deaths are 2 elderly Japanese and 1 Filipina who had many pre-existing conditions.
*1 Iranian was reported but then Irani Govt retracted this stat.

**I'm Asian too
It makes sense that every death is Asian so far, but that's the only the case now because it hasn't hit other regions like it has China and other surrounding countries. That whole only effects Asians goes out the window once the first NonAsian person passes. I just don't want your message to be interpreted as a literal statement, because this thread has already gone left several times already with borderline racist comments.

Interesting article regarding the ACE2 receptor, I'll look more into it.

It makes sense that every death is Asian so far, but that's the only the case now because it hasn't hit other regions like it has China and other surrounding countries. That whole only effects Asians goes out the window once the first NonAsian person passes. I just don't want your message to be interpreted as a literal statement, because this thread has already gone left several times already with borderline racist comments.

Interesting article regarding the ACE2 receptor, I'll look more into it.

Agreed. I have no message or agenda. Just relaying facts from reputable sources. Crazy stats...keep your eye on the Diamond Princess Ship for data.

NEW: JAPAN HOSPITAL STAFF MEMBER CONFIRMED TO HAVE CONTRACTED CORONAVIRUS FROM PATIENT WHO RECENTLY DIED OF VIRUS AT THE HOSPITAL - NHK

JAPAN MINISTRY OF HEALTH OFFICIAL HAS CONTRACTED CORONAVIRUS FROM WORKING ON CRUISE SHIP DOCKED IN JAPAN - NHK

Japanese Emperor Naruhito cancels birthday event due to outbreak of coronavirus; the last time this happened was in 1996 - NHK

Last edited:

Armed gang makes run for toilet rolls in HK$1,000 heist as coronavirus panic shows no signs of easing
  • Masked men struck outside Wellcome store in Mong Kok around 6am
  • Trio escaped with about 50 packets holding 600 rolls

That's one theory...I agree with the theory that COVID-19 came from the Wuhan Virulogical Lab P4-Military Level. The way China is blocking all foreign scientific and medical aid and the DNA/RNA of COVID-19 points to bio-engineering rather than chance by nature.

What makes more sense...this was caused by Bats or an Armadillo (Pangolin)??? or a bio-engineered accident
*waiting for Alice to save the day
Bats contain a crazy amount of viruses

Bats contain a crazy amount of viruses

Yes. They are also immune to all viruses...kinda like sharks cannot get cancer. Scientists have been studying this in bats for decades.
The Chinese have been eating bat soup for eons as well. Wet markets have been around for longer.
The ques...why now?

Last edited:
BREAKING: 14 Americans test positive for coronavirus after leaving the "Diamond Princess" cruise ship in Japan, U.S. State Department says

The 14 Americans who tested positive for coronavirus have been moved to a containment area on the evacuation plane; they'll be allowed to proceed to the U.S

NEW: Japan reports 4 new cases of coronavirus; 6 new cases so far today (excluding the cruise ship)

he Tokyo Marathon, the largest marathon race in Asia, will be reduced in size to prevent the spread of coronavirus; more than 26,000 people from the general public will not be permitted to participate - Kyodo/NHK

Diamond Princess Cruise

BREAKING: 85 new cases of coronavirus on cruise ship near Tokyo, raising ship's total to 454 - NHK

Cruise ship stats:
Total on board (initially):
3,700 Positive for coronavirus: 454 (12%)
Tested so far: 1,723

NEW: 19 of those infected with coronavirus on the cruise ship in Japan are seriously ill - Kyodo

RUSSIA SAYS ONE OF ITS CITIZENS ON BOARD DIAMOND PRINCESS CRUISE SHIP DOCKED NEAR YOKOHAMA HAS CORONAVIRUS, WILL RECEIVE TREATMENT

ADDITIONAL 99 PEOPLE ON CRUISE SHIP OFF YOKOHAMA CONFIRMED WITH CORONA VIRUS -JIJI

Yes. They are also immune to all viruses...kinda like sharks cannot get cancer. Scientists have been studying this in bats for decades.
The Chinese have been eating bat soup for eons as well. Wet markets have been around for longer.
The ques...why now?

As the number of wildlife And human population increases, this becomes inevitable. Not saying it can’t be a government caused thing but an outbreak is nothing new to China. My mind just isn’t going to go straight to the government everytime there’s an outbreak. But that’s just me. I find blaming the government to be the easy answer

As the number of wildlife And human population increases, this becomes inevitable. Not saying it can’t be a government caused thing but an outbreak is nothing new to China. My mind just isn’t going to go straight to the government everytime there’s an outbreak. But that’s just me. I find blaming the government to be the easy answer

This isn't your regular gov't...it's Communist China. That Wuhan Military Lab had 3 documented breaches in the past years.
I can't wait for the DNA/RNA data for COVID-19 to get the truth.
Doctors and scientists have said that SARS affected the body more adversely than COVID-19. When SARS hit China, their response was nothing, remotely close to this lockdown/quarantine of 760,000,000 people.

Last edited:
Coronavirus updates:
- 1 new case in Japan, the 7th so far today (excluding 99 new cases on the cruise ship)
- 2 new cases in Singapore

Back
Top Bottom