Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's 3 months away. It might be a bit early to cancel. They might go the no audience route? ...

No audience for the Olympics seems hella counterintuitive. Folks paid premium amounts for travel and accommodations. The hosts dropped BAGS over the course of years in anticipation for this event. They are going to wait until they have no choice. Regardless, If people aren’t traveling their to watch the Olympics because your banning fans, it’s a major loss for the host so why bother and put athletes at risk.

I think the Olympics is particularly sensitive because of the Olympic Village debauchery and bringing together folks from all over the world. That would be the perfect place for it to mutate tbh.

Not sure why airlines are continuing to act oblivious to the crisis when they're the most rapid form of transit for the spread of the virus. No screening whatsoever, just flagging flights from specific areas like its not already here and spreading. I just came back from Atlanta and I'm nervous as hell knowing how much international traffic that airport has on any given day. I feel like the world just need to hit a 2 week pause button because right now we seemingly have no control and are stalling for a breakthrough or cure.

No audience for the Olympics seems hella counterintuitive. Folks paid premium amounts for travel and accommodations. The hosts dropped BAGS over the course of years in anticipation for this event. They are going to wait until they have no choice. Regardless, If people aren’t traveling their to watch the Olympics because your banning fans, it’s a major loss for the host so why bother and put athletes at risk.

I think the Olympics is particularly sensitive because of the Olympic Village debauchery and bringing together folks from all over the world. That would be the perfect place for it to mutate tbh.
I just mean instead of cancelling the whole thing. Is postponing a year an option?idk
They would lose money on travel, tickets, etc. sure, but they could at least keep the money from viewership no? Idk how it all works.
I've read the Euro Cup could be pushed a year, but the Olympics is a whole other animal.

Not sure why airlines are continuing to act oblivious to the crisis when they're the most rapid form of transit for the spread of the virus. No screening whatsoever. I just came back from Atlanta and I'm nervous as hell knowing how much international traffic that airport has on any given day.

Considering its the busiest airport in the World and theres hardly any screening of any kind going on...

Just found this at work :pimp:

856DC689-9CC3-4BA3-A0DE-FAB21AB6C708.jpeg
Damn!! :nthat:

Thing is..Olympic qualifying competitions are still on going..if those events are getting canceled I just don't see how its feasible at all for the Olympics to continue, at best they can maybe move it past the summer but either way Japan is going to be taking a huge L on this one but what can you do? I'm sure there are plenty of people there that would be happier if it doesnt happen at all, everyone I've talked to in the last couple trips to there have been dreading the Olympics and that was before all of this was even a thought.

Reading through the last 10 or so pages and ......Some of you guys are the worst!

Sounding super entitled.

Wanting everyone to be as inconvenienced as you.

The Coronavirus is not to be taken lightly.

But please excuse the average working American for having to still live their daily.

**** ain't stopping nothing over here.

I simply can't afford to be as scared as some of you 🤷🏽‍♂️
not sure where you post is coming from or directed at.

Reading this for later.

In the case of Singapore it could be the weather? Idk too much of how the weather is in hk or taiwan

After thinking about it, Taiwan is a hot country too, it's right next to the Philippines

Seen a video of how Singapore is handling it and it's really due to the urgency they shown and willingness to band together for it. I love America, but the thing about our country is that we use our independence in the worst ways, especially when it comes to coming up with solutions. Our country is filled with lawmakers and individuals that want to be right more than actually getting it right. It's not in our country's culture to just save face for the better of others, we're selfish AF.

TOTAL NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS IN ITALY RISES TO 17,660 FROM 15,113 ON THURSDAY - OFFICIAL

ITALY DEATH TOLL FROM CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK RISES TO 1,266 FROM 1,016 ON THURSDAY - OFFICIAL

Seen a video of how Singapore is handling it and it's really due to the urgency they shown and willingness to band together for it. I love America, but the thing about our country is that we use our independence in the worst ways, especially when it comes to coming up with solutions. Our country is filled with lawmakers and individuals that want to be right more than actually getting it right. It's not in our country's culture to just save face for the better of others, we're selfish AF.

There are a few major factors in Singapore that simply don't apply to most countries, especially the US. Most importantly their healthcare system is A1. Also, their government runs a tight ship and the citizens are obedient because they trust their leaders are being firm but honest in the best interest of the people. It is a relatively small country, which makes it much more organized and easier to coordinate local efforts. As the saying goes, "you are only as good as your weakest link," and unfortunately our links are not only weak AF, but broken in many cases.

Back
Top Bottom