Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
There's an unlikely beneficiary of coronavirus: The planet

Factories were shuttered and streets were cleared across China's Hubei province as authorities ordered residents to stay home to stop the spread of the coronavirus.

It seems the lockdown had an unintended benefit -- blue skies.

The average number of "good quality air days" increased 21.5% in February, compared to the same period last year, according to China's Ministry of Ecology and Environment.

Satellite images released by NASA and the European Space Agency show a dramatic reduction in nitrogen dioxide emissions -- those released by vehicles, power plants and industrial facilities -- in major Chinese cities between January and February. The visible cloud of toxic gas hanging over industrial powerhouses almost disappeared.

"This is the first time I have seen such a dramatic drop-off over such a wide area for a specific event," says Fei Liu, an air quality researcher at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center. "I am not surprised because many cities nationwide have taken measures to minimize the spread of the virus."

There's an unlikely beneficiary of coronavirus: The planet

Factories were shuttered and streets were cleared across China's Hubei province as authorities ordered residents to stay home to stop the spread of the coronavirus.

It seems the lockdown had an unintended benefit -- blue skies.

The average number of "good quality air days" increased 21.5% in February, compared to the same period last year, according to China's Ministry of Ecology and Environment.

Satellite images released by NASA and the European Space Agency show a dramatic reduction in nitrogen dioxide emissions -- those released by vehicles, power plants and industrial facilities -- in major Chinese cities between January and February. The visible cloud of toxic gas hanging over industrial powerhouses almost disappeared.

"This is the first time I have seen such a dramatic drop-off over such a wide area for a specific event," says Fei Liu, an air quality researcher at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center. "I am not surprised because many cities nationwide have taken measures to minimize the spread of the virus."

hmmmm, we just realize the human existence is a actual disease to the planet?

If the government wants to give out money, how bout they give a few packs of tp also?

Yea I been worrying bout my kids, wifey and mom. Also losing money (work in a hotel) and my 401k which I dont even wanna say how much I lost this past month. But of course health is the most important thing tho.

Such a dilemma. Gotta be healthy to be at low risk for this ****, but at the same time can't go to the gym, sports clubs are cancelled, stress and anxiety taking over, **** this virus

3909701A-7E15-4E97-937B-786FEC0C99D8.gif

We can bounce back from a 2 month shutdown. Everyone stay in for 8 weeks. Businesses stay closed, we’ll still have peaks and valleys of the virus but it would be much easier to manage.

Trying to remain positive.

This :smokin

I think social media and the news starting to take a toll of people’s anxiety (rightfully so), just try and relax, put down the electronics for a minute and appreciate being healthy and alive

U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Grants Emergency IND for Two Coronavirus Patients Treated in New York with CytoDyn’s Leronlimab

A leading academic medical center has administered the test medication, leronlimab, in two of their sickest COVID-19 patients. Neither patient has had any serious adverse reactions to leronlimab since it was administered. We are hopeful leronlimab will provide help to severely ill COVID-19 patients.

Co-Diagnostics JV CoSara receives license for COVID-19 diagnostic
Co-Diagnostics announces that CoSara Diagnostics Pvt Ltd, its joint venture for manufacturing in India, has become the first and only Indian company to receive a license from the Central Drugs Standards Control Organisation (CDSCO) to manufacture RT-PCR COVID-19 test kits.

The kits will be sold in the Indian market, as well as for export to the surrounding regions.

The CDSCO approved COVID-19 test kits were originally designed by Co-Diagnostics, the first U.S. company to receive a CE marking for a COVID-19 diagnostic.

Applied DNA Leverages COVID-19 Vaccine Development and Proprietary Linear DNA Manufacturing Capability to Design a High Sensitivity Diagnostic Kit for Virus Detection

Lexaria Bio begins COVID-19 drug delivery program
Lexaria Bioscience is commencing a program, in collaboration with leading laboratories in Canada and USA, to study the benefits of its DehydraTECH drug delivery platform for enhancing delivery and effectiveness of certain antiretroviral drugs in the fight against COVID-19.

The company intends to conduct a pilot human pharmacokinetic exploratory study in healthy volunteers of three antiretroviral drugs that have previously been studied against other coronavirus strains, comparing DehydraTECH formulations to controls without Lexaria's technology.

people still want to order stuff online ?

i knew this was going to happen with shipping

"What’s more, research suggests that the virus can live on cardboard for 24 hours, so there’s a possibility that packages sick employees send may be contagious. "

guys give online shopping a rest

Don’t get anything delivered same day and then spray it with Lysol when it arrives or let it sit. Problem solved. Still way better than going out to the store.

Back
Top Bottom