Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chris Cuomo when his wife sees his female coworker tested positive also
1585934834607.gif

Hey guys, important PSA

I think now is a good time to talk to your older relatives. Parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents.

20 people died at a retirement home about 2 hours from me.

4 people died at a retirement home 5 minutes from me.

my sisters just told me she intubated 17 people from around my area yesterday.

my uncle in dallas is a diabetic. I found out he been in a coma for the last 2 days due to organ failure and diabetes related causes. He’s currently in the hospital alone unconcious because of covid-19. His wife can’t eve Be with him, and the doctors have to FaceTime her.

I’ve come to accept he’s probably not gonna make it.

don’t worry about me, I’m fine. I don’t need any words of comfort or anything.

Just putting it out there, that if you haven’t talked to your loved ones in a bit, especially the older ones with health complications, now would probably be a good time to do that.

they’re currently announcing the model on tv right now for my province (state). 3k-15k will probably die during the duration of this pandemic. Time frame stretching to A possible 2 years.

same model shows that 80k will probably get it.

1,600 Deaths possible a month from now

FRANCE REPORTS 588 NEW CORONAVIRUS HOSPITAL DEATHS ON FRIDAY
FRANCE REPORTS 5,091 CORONAVIRUS HOSPITAL DEATHS AS OF FRI.

Hey guys, important PSA

I think now is a good time to talk to your older relatives. Parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents.

my uncle in dallas is a diabetic. I found out he been in a coma for the last 2 days due to organ failure and diabetes related causes. He’s currently in the hospital alone unconcious because of covid-19. His wife can’t eve Be with him, and the doctors have to FaceTime her.

Just putting it out there, that if you haven’t talked to your loved ones in a bit, especially the older ones with health complications, now would probably be a good time to do that.

they’re currently announcing the model on tv right now for my province (state). 3k-15k will probably die during the duration of this pandemic. Time frame stretching to A possible 2 years.

Prayers to your family man.

Hey guys, important PSA

Prayers fam. This is the biggest issue. People think its just about COVID-19. Hospitals are already constantly running at a high volume for NON Covid-19 issues.

Talk to your fam. I just Facetimed with my parents. Makes me wish I wasnt a state away right now. 😕

I noticed Wolf Blitzer seemed to still be working from Atlanta, I wonder if CNN is going to send everyone home

Yeah man my mom is very high risk as she has a hereditary lung disease and if she gets it it's most likely curtains. Luckily she's had her own home based business for 40 years and I work with her on it so I'm luckily home based too, but trust me it's a concern for me every day. That's why I'm taking it extra careful right now as she's just recently widowed and now lives on her own so I'm her main life line for supplies and things, so I have to make sure I don't get it either. So, yeah it's crazy times right now, but I'm still lucky to have her and she's handling this as well as can be expected. But we all definitely have to look out for our older loved one and our older generation in general.

Prayers fam. This is the biggest issue. People think its just about COVID-19. Hospitals are already constantly running at a high volume for NON Covid-19 issues.

Talk to your fam. I just Facetimed with my parents. Makes me wish I wasnt a state away right now. 😕
Probably better that you are a state away tbh.

I think everyone should be avoiding their parents as much as possible tbh

Just watched this episode a few days ago. AJ has just gotten in and recovered a fumble.

Wanna go get some dogs to celebrate?
Nah I just wanna go home and play video games.
When are you gonna take that friggin thing and throw it out the friggin window?
Why? :stoneface:

:lol:

U.S. INTERCEPTS 3M MASKS HEADED FOR BERLIN - FT
German official denounces ‘modern piracy’ as Trump tussles with company about foreign sales

I assume this Kusher's stupid thieving hand on the scale. Hijack PPE shipments and unload it to his friends with benefits. He basically confessed it already: "We're the federal government, this is ours."

Hey guys, important PSA

The Vaccines/treatment need to go straight to the most vulnerable first when available.

nope. place was already bad and getting worse with that murderer in charge. hes a wannabe trump-lite except a lot of the population are either uneducated, ignorant or dumb as hell to see through his BS so he has a strong cult behind him.

the whole place is a ****show. you got congresspeople and their entire families getting tested ASAP ahead of actual sick people, congressmen going into a damn hospital with his pregnant wife AFTER BEING TESTED FOR SUSPICION. 22 hospital staff had to go on quarantine because of that idiot.

edit: common folk struggling to get supplies, people trying to go out and buy food without getting murdered in the streets, doctors trying to get to work getting ticketed for violating containment, hospital workers cant get to work because these idiots shut down public transportation without thinking first, etc.

had to bump this up, if anyone wants to question Duterte's cult status

IMG_7142.jpg

this is from a news story about him firing someone for being 10x more corrupt than he is :smh:

Back
Top Bottom