Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't plan to go crazy so no fades or anything, just want to make it low and even. Hopefully I can at least do this basic thing, than I'll worry about the line after, if ever. :lol:

tenor.gif

Gyms and barbershops will be packed like we’ve never seen before when this cools down.
gyms were dirty enough prior to this. i just hope folks start wiping down before and after, but i wouldn't count on it. the 24 hr fitness by my spot was a **** hole, going to see if i can get out of the contract early

if i had the space, i'd probably get a stationary bike or rowing machine. would love to run outside, but my knee and foot probably can't handle it anymore

What if the majority of people in any city already have it and are just asymptomatic? Is that possible?

Just saw some of the comments from kushner and trump. Also, saw that the govt changed the guidelines surrounding the national stockpile to match the dumb **** kushner said.
Them guys trash as ****.
This right here. This administration is so blatant with their cover ups it’s gross. And they do so much ridiculous ish all the time that things like this get forgotten about instantly and that’s why they just keep doing it.

What if the majority of people in any city already have it and are just asymptomatic? Is that possible?
[/QUOTE

It’s very possible one nter said he had symptoms 8 dats after contact with his parents
Seen a doctor say symptoms occur 5-8 days after contact

Research news all sound promising. They mention that because the virus is stable, unlike the annual flu, progress is coming. Although still probably not as quick as we all would like.
One of the more reasonable more optimistic voices out there instead of the outraged idiot clueless celeb media types:

Back
Top Bottom