Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why are the most vocal ppl always be like 'Well I'm not a nurse, but this is what my nurse friend be saying..'

Reminds me of a certain nter 🤔

I guarantee that these "nurse friends" are all made up characters to justify the nonsense these NTers believe in.

Nothing beats "My friend that works in a hospital says he wants to get infected and take two weeks off just to get it over with; I see where he's coming from"

Last edited:
Conspiracy Theorist Accuses Woman Of Starting The Coronavirus Pandemic, Now She's Afraid For Her Life!

Stuff like this is why conspiracy theorist be getting their stuff clapped up. The **** they say & the ppl who eat it up r dangerous. U can't **** on the media, then get your news from some dumbass w/ dramatic music & vocal projections.

Ok, now Texas Gov. Abbott has gone full-blown ******ed and started sleeping with ****ing those 2 blowhards, his own Lt. Govt. Dan. Patrick and that other idiot Georgia Gov. Kemp

Yes Texas bois, now this mother****er has begun re-opening everything in similar fashion to Georgia...........at "25% capacity," he says.

He is also OVERRIDING ALL MANDATORY FACE MASK ORDERS from every individual county in Texas..........WTF

:smh: :smh:

cedric ceballos cedric ceballos , alchemist iq alchemist iq , get our bunkers ready bois........the mother****er has gone full-blown idiot like the other Republican governors.

Ok, now Texas Gov. Abbott has gone full-blown ******ed and started sleeping with ****ing those 2 blowhards, his own Lt. Govt. Dan. Patrick and that other idiot Georgia Gov. Kemp

Yes Texas bois, now this mother****er has begun re-opening everything in similar fashion to Georgia...........at "25% capacity," he says.

He is also OVERRIDING ALL MANDATORY FACE MASK ORDERS from every individual county in Texas..........WTF

Hopefully people still stay home and don't listen to these idiots.

cedric ceballos cedric ceballos , alchemist iq alchemist iq , get our bunkers ready bois........the mother****er has gone full-blown idiot like the other Republican governors.

Somebody needs to pull this on that scumbag
tumblr_lngn94C9FB1qg52ruo1_400.gif

Might be back to work Monday even though the governor extended our stay at home til May 15

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom