Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Damn United airlines expected to layoff/furlough 45% of it's employees(36,000) starting in oct
Even tho some businesses and restaurants are open i'm sure they aren't making that much profit
Rest of the year and the future is gonna be rough and it's not looking good
Once winter hits it's gonna be brutal

A bachelor party in May? Having seen how COVID devastated New York, they still had their bachelor party?

This is tragic and there's many more tragedies to come.

I'm starting to think about the long-lasting scars this will leave on these "young" people (18-45) who are going to have to live with the reality the rest of their lives that their carelessness led to the death of a loved one.

Just heard the news that one of my girls friends from collage passed from corona. He was only 35.

Got me shook for real. This may get me to walk away from my job. With bad asthma and COPD I don’t know if I can go into my office building with a couple hundred people daily. The state has mandated masks, but only about 20% of people at my building are wearing them because we are a secure building with no outsiders allowed in they say it’s not mandatory.

Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill
wow.png

My girl got me shook, supposed to be hanging around a ton of people
This weekend and since Sunday night I’ve had diarrhea all day every

Should I go get tested? SMH. I feel fine but not tryna get people sick and god knows what else

Back
Top Bottom