Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
em8842jbkta51.jpg

That’s why I’m legit scared when the extra $600 unemployment runs out
Millions of people all of a sudden will have no money coming in and there will be no jobs for them

My county hasn't reported ANY data since Saturday. Sometimes they skip reporting on Sundays, but I was very surprised there was nothing yesterday either. Perhaps the number is so big they're still counting?...:wow:

What countries have beaten corona virus? Does it mean their numbers of infected and deaths are really low or are zero? If they have everything at zero then they gotta close their borders and not permit any travel in or out because the rest of the world still has it until a vaccine.

What countries have beaten corona virus? Does it mean their numbers of infected and deaths are really low or are zero? If they have everything at zero then they gotta close their borders and not permit any travel in or out because the rest of the world still has it until a vaccine.

These countries in article seem to have their stuff together: TWN, SG, ROK, NZ, AUS, CAN, GER, ISL, UAE, GRE, ARG.

The ROC did well with this disaster.
Proud the Home Island protected themselves.
Received N95 masks from relatives faster than getting ripped off here Stateside. Can’t trust the Commie made versions.
Another method they did well was travel restrictions & quarantine. Good article with brief summaries of other countries that stepped up to the plate:

Had a rough last couple weeks with people I love waiting on COVID results at different times. My girlfriend got her results back today and fortunately tested negative. Prior to that My granny got her results back and tested negative thankfully but my granny’s husband tested positive and he had to go to ICU. My uncle who has pre existing conditions And his wife as well tested positive too recently. Uncle and wife are fortunately doing well my granny’s husband wasn’t doing well in ICU but fortunately is doing better now I hope it keeps trending that way

God man this **** weighed on my mind like nothing else before, the fear I had that if thinks took I turn for the worst I wouldn’t be able to visit my granny Her husband and my uncle in NC was tearing me up inside. no words for how thankful I am things are taking a turn for the better now though

Last edited:
Had a rough last couple weeks with people I love waiting on COVID results at different times. My girlfriend got her results back today and fortunately tested negative. Prior to that My granny got her results back and tested negative thankfully but my granny’s husband tested positive and he had to go to ICU. My uncle who has pre existing conditions And his wife as well tested positive too recently. Uncle and wife are fortunately doing well my granny’s husband wasn’t doing well in ICU but fortunately is doing better now I hope it keeps trending that way

God man this **** weighed on my mind like nothing else before, the fear I had that if thinks took I turn for the worst I wouldn’t be able to visit my granny Her husband and my uncle in DC was tearing me up inside. no words for how thankful I am things are taking a turn for the better now though
Blessings and a speedy recovery for your fam man

If the hospitals comply with what the White House is telling them to do in terms of not sending their data to CDC, I'd bet money by mid to late August they're gonna announce that the virus levels dropped drastically and the threat is almost over.

If the hospitals comply with what the White House is telling them to do in terms of not sending their data to CDC, I'd bet money by mid to late August they're gonna announce that the virus levels dropped drastically and the threat is almost over.
While they are stacking bodies in trucks outside the ****ing morgues because they are full.

this guy and his henchman are so ****ing vile and evil, straight up. He needs to be demolished in November, and then anyone who supported him should be shunned forever by the majority of us reasonable people. Like the Amish do.

FYI- Any of my NT parents who are unable to work because your child's school is closed due to COVID-19, the FFCRA Emergency Paid Family & Medical Leave requires your employer (if they have 50-500 employees) to allow you 12 weeks off (first 2 weeks unpaid, then 10 weeks at 2/3 your regular rate, not to exceed $200 per day and $10,000 total). If you're in CA, the first 2 (unpaid) weeks are also covered. Hit me if you need any further info and I'll to my best do assist.

So I had an older super conservative family member tell me last weekend that the flu has killed more kids then corona.

Bored at work today so did some digging. According to CDC website

2018-19 Flue Season
477 Deaths Ages 0-17

Corona-virus
10,616 Deaths Ages 0-14
*include children 15-24 and add another 12,958
Don’t show us show him

Unbelievable the stuff coming from The White House these days. You really have to double check to see if this is coming from The Onion or not.

Hell..... I'd trust Teanna Trump to do a better job than Donald Trump at managing this freaking mess.
I’d trust my toddler to do a better job. At least he would do nothing, whereas trump actually makes everything worse.

Back
Top Bottom