Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have you guys heard of people being vaccinated who aren’t healthcare workers, don’t live/work in a long term care facility? One of my wife’s friends posted a pic on IG of her getting the shot and she’s an interior designer. Unless she’s doing design work for hospitals or nursing homes, that makes no sense to me.

Have you guys heard of people being vaccinated who aren’t healthcare workers, don’t live/work in a long term care facility? One of my wife’s friends posted a pic on IG of her getting the shot and she’s an interior designer. Unless she’s doing design work for hospitals or nursing homes, that makes no sense to me.

You sure it was Covid and not just some other shot and they're stunting like it was?...

OOF. :lol:
20E7196F-11C5-485D-A188-21CC38BCD061.jpeg

la kb24 la kb24 Each person reacts differently when's exposed to the virus. My co-worker's wife got mild symptoms (cough, fever) while himself did not have any symptoms. Some need medical assistance. Regardless I hope you or anyone you know have speedy recovery.

Mom's booming on Facebook, told me her and her friends were worried about the vaccine. I just called to say merry Christmas.

Yes. You just gotta have connects somewhere in the medical field. One of my clients who's in his 60s with some health conditions got a special antibody treatment after he contracted covid. He said the 2 weeks having it was a breeze lol. Hes Jewish with a family of doctors so he got the hookup treatment.

Honestly not sure and you could be right, I wouldn’t put it past anyone to try and stunt on IG for likes.

I believe only local hospitals have the vaccine right now. None of the private clinics or urgent care receive it yet. Even the hospital that I work for prioritize their staffs who can get it first. So I doubt your wife's friend got the covid vaccine.

In laws have covid, both 70. They did some invasive iv similar to tamiflu, but for covid. Moms lost taste pops just super winded. After the treatment feeling better. Both have underling major issues (MS and Diabetes). i have major sinus issues so I was noid and we been feeling a little different since Sunday. Myself, wife and kid all did the rapids came back negative but waiting on the other results. Stuck in the crib on Christmas.

In laws have covid, both 70. They did some invasive iv similar to tamiflu, but for covid. Moms lost taste pops just super winded. After the treatment feeling better. Both have underling major issues (MS and Diabetes). i have major sinus issues so I was noid and we been feeling a little different since Sunday. Myself, wife and kid all did the rapids came back negative but waiting on the other results. Stuck in the crib on Christmas.

I can only guess the “invasive IV” was either monoclonal antibody therapy, Remdesivir (5 day?), or Clorox? Hope you guys all feel better ASAP!

la kb24 la kb24 Each person reacts differently when's exposed to the virus. My co-worker's wife got mild symptoms (cough, fever) while himself did not have any symptoms. Some need medical assistance. Regardless I hope you or anyone you know have speedy recovery.

I have little congestion no fever etc but my taste and smell is gone

this sucks, obviously everyone is different but I hope this goes away fast

I can only guess the “invasive IV” was either monoclonal antibody therapy, Remdesivir (5 day?), or Clorox? Hope you guys all feel better ASAP!
Yea that's what it was, Remdesivir. You have to fit into a certain category to get it. Facetimed them this morning to watch the grandkid open gifts. They feeling better stronger but still not out the woods. Crazy they got it at our uncle funeral smh. Been a crazy month but we hanging in there.

Those who caught it or know someone, do you sort of have an idea in how you caught it? Like that exact moment you remember someone coughing or when you touched your face with unwashed hands?

I go back to that cruise ship earlier in the year. So many caught it but then a few did not. Even spouses living with others who caught it, didn’t. We need to study these folks who may just be straight up immune?
There was that church in NC who recently had their Christmas event and 75 ended up positive. How many total were there? Is it random?
Posted here was that study that showed air flow and where positive people sat and where the airflow got people sick. That’s genius. I’m surprised there isn’t more computer modeling and such.

Back
Top Bottom