Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Labor shortage bout to really turn up

If I had to guess most people who have resisted thus far will fall in line. When push comes to shove, most of these folks are cowards and all talk. Put some $$ on the line and people shut up real quick. But yeah, there will def be some people who “resist” and either lose a job or opt to be tested daily/weekly/etc.

If/when this goes into effect I really hope I’m at work that day. Can’t wait to see these diehard MAGA clowns freak out. :lol: :lol:

Get those usajobs resumes ready, folks. There will inevitably be some clowns that quit their cushy, fed job. :lol: :pimp:

Im a federal employee and most federal employees are vaccinated. In fact most government agencies are sensible in their decision making throughout the pandemic

During my team meeting last week, my manager mentioned some people in my department (not my team) who said didn't want to get vaxxed at first, now would take it just because the workplace requirement, or they'd have to find different job.

I completely understand the vaccine is not 100% protective against covid-19.

I had no illusions that the vaccine would make me Superman, but even with my abysmally low opinion of most United States citizens, I still thought I wouldn't have to continue to wear a mask everywhere until at least 2022 because there's still so much virus and so many drooling barbarians willfully spreading covid unchecked in the population.

My essential point was that if we had enough people vaccinated in the U.S.,
(
remember that fantasy of herd immunity?) the chances of variants and symptomatic infection for those who are vaccinated would be minuscule. There would be no room for the virus to mutate thus I wouldn't have to just "accept I would get sick someday" which seems to be a flaccid and flippant response to our current predicament. But I get it.

It's hard for me to look on the bright side of anything when we were given an absolute miracle and people are literally throwing it in the trash. Again, the reason we got this more virulent variant in the first place is because of the arrogance and incompetence of a foreign Government, added with an under-vaccinated populace that thought the pandemic was over, thus letting an earlier variant of covid-19 savage their population until the virus spread to astronomical proportions.

These are self-inflicted wounds we're suffering from right now. And I'm really sick of the imbecilic excuses that people are giving in order to not get vaccinated and who are slowly eroding all of the potential for the rest of us to live a decent fully mobile life again sometime in the near future.

I foolishly thought this summer and fall were going to be different with at least a 70% vaccination rate but with a large significant number of illiterate Americans saying they will NEVER get vaccinated, it seems as though some form of this purgatory is going to drag on and on and on and on and on and on...

I completely understand the vaccine is not 100% protective against covid-19.

I had no illusions that the vaccine would make me Superman, but even with my abysmally low opinion of most United States citizens, I still thought I wouldn't have to continue to wear a mask everywhere until at least 2022 because there's still so much virus and so many drooling barbarians willfully spreading covid unchecked in the population.

My essential point was that if we had enough people vaccinated in the U.S.,
(
remember that fantasy of herd immunity?) the chances of variants and symptomatic infection for those who are vaccinated would be minuscule. There would be no room for the virus to mutate thus I wouldn't have to just "accept I would get sick someday" which seems to be a flaccid and flippant response to our current predicament. But I get it.

It's hard for me to look on the bright side of anything when we were given an absolute miracle and people are literally throwing it in the trash. Again, the reason we got this more virulent variant in the first place is because of the arrogance and incompetence of a foreign Government, added with an under-vaccinated populace that thought the pandemic was over, thus letting an earlier variant of covid-19 savage their population until the virus spread to astronomical proportions.

These are self-inflicted wounds we're suffering from right now. And I'm really sick of the imbecilic excuses that people are giving in order to not get vaccinated and who are slowly eroding all of the potential for the rest of us to live a decent fully mobile life again sometime in the near future.

I foolishly thought this summer and fall were going to be different with at least a 70% vaccination rate but with a large significant number of illiterate Americans saying they will NEVER get vaccinated, it seems as though some form of this purgatory is going to drag on and on and on and on and on and on...

Problem is that it’s not just about achieving heard immunity domestically, it’s what we need to achieve globally. Variants will develop and spread as long as, those of us in developed nations, hoard all the vaccines and don’t spread it to the poorer countries where the same disease will run rampant without stopping unless we do.

Problem is that it’s not just about achieving heard immunity domestically, it’s what we need to achieve globally. Variants will develop and spread as long as, those of us in developed nations, hoard all the vaccines and don’t spread it to the poorer countries where the same disease will run rampant without stopping unless we do.

We can supply the rest of the world vaccines but it’s still a difficult task. Corruption and mistrust in developing countries makes it almost impossible to vaccinate the whole world.

Get those usajobs resumes ready, folks. There will inevitably be some clowns that quit their cushy, fed job. :lol: :pimp:
We really just need Walmart to put out this order for their customers and we'll be straight

I personally have to wear a mask and be very cautious where I go again, personal health turned for the worse and will be immunocompromised as I go through treatment. **** sucks to go through this at this time.

take care of yourself bro

serious question but I think I know the answer if the travel ban is still continuing why are these different variants coming to the US

why don't this county just stop international travel in its tracks NOW almost 2 years into this plague
US citizens should not be allowed to travel outside the country
I know people who are in Europe RIGHT NOW for summer vacation who are US citizens and I asked them why the hell are you traveling

Last edited:
I just placed an order for some more masks today. Despite being vaccinated I still caught it. And while my illness was not severe, I'd rather not have Covid or have missed work or missed birthday plans or feel like crap the last week and a half.

Mask back on for me baby

NT Fam this fight definitely isnt over. I am vaccinated as well and took the risk of traveling to SD with family and close friends this past weekend and caught it. Even despite wearing mask.

My rapid came back positive twice (abbott) and waiting on my PCR. I suspect I got it sometime friday to sunday morning. So far its not feeling bad but I am prepared for anything, this is 1005 my fault for taking the risks.

Mask definitely back for me 100% rather than about 65%.

I just placed an order for some more masks today. Despite being vaccinated I still caught it. And while my illness was not severe, I'd rather not have Covid or have missed work or missed birthday plans or feel like crap the last week and a half.

Mask back on for me baby
What symptoms were you experiencing? I have not gotten any but I suspect that will change.

NT Fam this fight definitely isnt over. I am vaccinated as well and took the risk of traveling to SD with family and close friends this past weekend and caught it. Even despite wearing mask.

My rapid came back positive twice (abbott) and waiting on my PCR. I suspect I got it sometime friday to sunday morning. So far its not feeling bad but I am prepared for anything, this is 1005 my fault for taking the risks.

Mask definitely back for me 100% rather than about 65%.
Damn, sorry to hear it. Any specific risks you took that you think might have exposed you?

tenor-24.gif

Anne Frank!?!?

The **** she gotta do with this?

Job gonna start testing unvaccinated people weekly, smh. They need to test everyone because delta wasnt a thing this time last year who knows what variant will exist in a year. At least they kept the mask mandate in place for everyone.

Goin to Chicago next week. I’m vaxxed but I’m wearing a mask no matter where I go. My father-in-law isn’t even vaxxed. I told his stubborn *** to get it and he still hasn’t done it.

Tired of tellin ppl to jus get the damn vaccine but nahhh they don’t want to listen.

Back
Top Bottom