HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

8D7A3099-9792-4407-8BC3-BB7897AB6583.png

Now this is a dope piece

Wow no 43 in those fogs, from what you all said I would need to size down from original 44....I was hoping neimans did an extra 25% off

i went tts with mine and fit just fine

they have free returns so why not give it a shot if your size is there

Teddys are a bit played out at this point. A classic piece, yes, but played out. I'll bust mine out again in 2024.
its funny because the teddys are more conspicuous than expected, especially the black and white ones

maybe too many celebs has worn it or its just the most popular slp product out of slimanes era or maybe just the silhouette but women in the parties and event i go to notice it and i get a lot more compliment than expected

Agree with both parties. I think it’s just the fit and cut of the teddy that makes it look very designer in person, and it has always attracted compliments for me as well. But it’s annoying tbh when you wear it out and two other people are wearing one at the same spot.

I think the SLP jacket and boot together look is way too played out now. If I do wear my teddy (or any high end jacket for that matter) I wear converse or vans. On rare occasions I’ll do combats.

^ What pants do you rock with your Geos? I have 2 pairs I hardly wear because I can never put together a halfway decent fit to wear.

distressed jeans and some sweats works for me, just got to embrace it and its actually one of the sleeker shoes in comparison to the dad shoe trend of late

any artisinal brands out there like julius, bbs, devoa, viridi-anne, etc... are mostly in line with rick aesthetics

my go to are some old rick cargos and ma+ sweats and some ripped jeans though
XGbrFjZ_7rzRdhS8kZQTSvWVdgqyco_jP2OBHXLdQyE.jpg

anyone here carry a pouch as edc?

i would love one to keep stuff in when im out

then im like, where am i gonna put it

which is why i have the hobo bag, but i dont wanna bing that with me everywhere

and im tired of the waist bag

so was thinking the pouch? ive seen ones with the wrist straps too

by pouch i am imaging one of those things that you put cash in when you're going to deposit at the bank

is that what you're talking about?

I have a Goyard pouch I use when I travel, and used to use it when I had to run errands. Came in handy, but super tacky IMO. Wouldn't mind swapping for a plain Prada pouch come to think of it.

12317589_10990118_1000.jpg

Virgil did his thing with the luggage and accessories but the shoes and clothing so far has been trash IMO

Back
Top Bottom