HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Will I be able to walk into an LV store & buy those new millionaires?

Recently, certain LV stuff (like a few of the galaxy pieces) has been selling out but taking its time to do so. It could be a situation where you might need to put in legwork and cop from a smaller city.

The original millionaires sold out almost instantly, but a friend of mine found a pair in Hawaii a week after drop. I doubt these will have the same hype though.

E5FAC565-9EB8-49FE-9327-0495874CC561.jpeg

Got some bbs in

I’m trying to cop a saint Laurent t-shirt of farfetch. Anybody knows how they fit. I’m a xl-xxl in givenchy tees and l-xl in nike. Thanks

Bro there's like 100 websites that carry SL and have size charts. Mr Porter. SSense. Matches. The list goes on. It's not rocket science.

Hi there guys. New here and I was just wondering if anyone knows if the metal toe cap boots With crepe sole from Calvin Klein are still available anywhere in size 41 eu. Either the black or tan colorway would be fine.Links will be greatly appreciated. Thabk you so much.

Hi there guys. New here and I was just wondering if anyone knows if the metal toe cap boots With crepe sole from Calvin Klein are still available anywhere in size 41 eu. Either the black or tan colorway would be fine.Links will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

62BF428A-98AE-4A66-AAA9-5E37CB0ACB00.png

From ig says January 18th for drop but my sales guy said everything got pushed back to first week of feb . Not really trying to get anything but my ole lady like a few of the bags and what not so we shall see what I’m able to get .

Last edited:
62BF428A-98AE-4A66-AAA9-5E37CB0ACB00.png

From ig says January 18th for drop but my sales guy said everything got pushed back to first week of feb . Not really trying to get anything but my ole lady like a few of the bags and what not so we shall see what I’m able to get .
You cop two of each item don’t need thirds?

You cop two of each item don’t need thirds?

Clothing and shoes look blah. I’ll try for the shades but I got a pair of iced out buffs getting made so if I miss out I’m cool. That volt duffle is the only thing I really want but I’m just got that galaxy stuff too .

Clothing and shoes look blah. I’ll try for the shades but I got a pair of iced out buffs getting made so if I miss out I’m cool. That volt duffle is the only thing I really want but I’m just got that galaxy stuff too .
Galaxy stuff goes hard, I want one of the t shirts but stores ain’t get it

Back
Top Bottom