HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Every other person is probably racist. All of us have directly or indirectly put money in the pockets of racists whether we know it or not. Upscale brands are not any more or less likely to be racist.
Unless you live in an area that has no products for sale at some point you bought something that supported a racist or some other bad/evil human being/empire. It is unavoidable no matter how careful of a consumer you are

Unless you live in an area that has no products for sale at some point you bought something that supported a racist or some other bad/evil human being/empire. It is unavoidable no matter how careful of a consumer you are
People are somehow equating an expensive brand like Gucci to have more sophisticated and cultured people working there. The cost and prestige does not matter, racists are gonna be racist.

2B006795-24FF-4D7A-A0D0-6F4FB28F6150.jpeg

Still watch looney tunes Or own a pair of space Jams ?

2DA89A73-B813-4764-A5E3-5681B001C536.jpeg

Still rock lv , Dior , drink henny cause they own all that ? I know they got Virgil now but Gucci has dapper dan and that didn’t stop that sweater from coming out

A7AD511A-B9C5-41F0-9566-25ED83BF2E3F.jpeg

Ain’t a new dumbo coming out you think the birds still gonna have the type of personality as the og dumbo

98654072-8858-4D14-B95F-9BBAD70F61C8.png

America runs on dunkin

534B4788-3037-453B-A9CA-453BD355110B.png

A public school in Atlanta one of the most progressive black cities in America .

where does it start and where does it end ?

And sorry for derailing fellas

That why with Jerry labeling FOG American Luxury I'm all for it. US made, American designer. Keep the Rhude and FOG coming.

That why with Jerry labeling FOG American Luxury I'm all for it. US made, American designer. Keep the Rhude and FOG coming.

If his stuff came in my size I would def cop same with off white but I’m not a fan of the slim fitted stuff . I don’t need mid 00’s bagging but I’m not tryna look like I’m wearing a size too small either

Last edited:
he probably has some say, he probably gets a copy of the lookbook and if he sees anything he find offensive, he'd point it out and gucci won't release it

and they'll probably give him a couple more pieces of clothing to design and release down the line

That LV ad has nothing to do with black face or African American's. It's a clear reference to Hajji Firuz, a fictional character in Persian culture.

HajiFirooz-02.jpg

That LV ad has nothing to do with black face or African American's. It's a clear reference to Hajji Firuz, a fictional character in Persian culture.

HajiFirooz-02.jpg
People are going to say that character was racist to begin with. Painting faces any color with the exception of a few (perhaps gold, silver, green, or blue) opens the door for racist interpretation.

HajiFirooz-02.jpg

The lv ad was actually inspired by grace jones . My thing about that is if you wanted to honor her why not use a black model instead of a white model and do what you did ?

Bruh if we gonna do that it’s lot of other stuff to be added to the canceled list . Every high end brand needs to be on there along with disney , Warner bros , etc . Also where was the outrage when the other pieces that featured the same aesthics from the sweater was realsased in different colors months ago ? I’ll take the label of **** or tap dancing in this thread but I know I’m doing my part in real life to make real change instead of being fake mad on the internet . I’m not gonna derail this thread with this topic but if you need to get something of your chest hit the dm.
I wasn't directly speaking to you, but since you want to take it personally and catch feels, lets do it then. It's a black sweater with big red lips. If in 2019 you could make something so blatantly disrespectful and not see anything wrong with it, until public outcry, it means you lack diversity in your organization. While I agree that there's a lot of fake outrage about things, this imo shouldn't be one of them. And **** anyone who thinks this is fine and acceptable.

he probably has some say, he probably gets a copy of the lookbook and if he seesything he find offensive, he'd point it out and gucci won't release it

and they'll probably give him a couple more pieces of clothing to design and release down the line
Disappointed with you with this ****ing reach. Dan ain't approving **** at Gucci except whatever he's working on or anything that may be associated to him. You think he would see that and say "this is a good idea". You're trying to take the piss in regards to black people with such an asinine remark.

Last edited:
Disappointed with you with this ****ing reach. Dan ain't approving **** at Gucci except whatever he's working on or anything that may be associated to him. You think he would see that and say "this is a good idea". You're trying to take the piss in regards to black people with such an asinine remark.

keep in mind i am talking about that starting "now" after they brought dan in and consulted him and posted those statements/actions and AFTER all the fiasco, i am saying he'd have a say (probably should have a more proper tense(?) in my statement but i was responding to picasso where i again probably read that in a wrong tense)

i am in no way saying he had a say in anything gucci before but i can see where you can read my statement wrong

They done , Unless they are sitting in a lv store in the middle of no where

I preordered and they’re still trying to track it down
Apparently very hard to acquire
I don’t even see a lot of them on the resell market

I preordered and they’re still trying to track it down
Apparently very hard to acquire
I don’t even see a lot of them on the resell market

they may have over sold them or put them for sales before all the preorders were accounted for . If you have a Saks or neimans with a lv boutique usually they are better at showing you true allotment and stock them the actual stores

What I fear as well..... they took a full deposit too smh ( this was at LV store front)

blk/volts nice

do they still have the blk/blu out there somehwere?

was it just exclusive to the first season only?

btw

are those cw's legit?

i see a bunch of people on ig posting all these cw's ive never seen before and its usually a reseller but sometimes you just can't tell whats real or fake

Serious question, if the movie white chicks came out right now, would you be offended? The reality is it's either all ok or all not ok. You can't pick and choose, that's bigotry.

Back
Top Bottom