HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Saks has some crazy steals

for the past month it seems like ive been getting an “up to 75%“ off on my email and i click on it and theres nothing good

only one im kind of digging the slp palm hoody

for the past month it seems like ive been getting an “up to 75%“ off on my email and i click on it and theres nothing good

only one im kind of digging the slp palm hoody
Yeah a lot of good deals but so much stuff OOS...even when it says available and attempt to add to card

Idk why but I never liked his stuff. Maybe it’s bc I mainly saw Joe Buddens rocking it. Much respect to his rapping skills doe

i always get greg lauren and craig green mistaken :lol:

but if its the dude that looks like he just stitches flannel pieces to other clothing, he styles em good and its one of those you got to commit to the designed and wear everything he makes to make em look good

like when i see some of his lookbooks i dig the look but its gon be difficult to take them one piece at a time and style with other brands

i was gon’ use the old saying ”wear rick with rick” but ro has pretty much been mainstream now that many make it work with different looks

but if its the dude that looks like he just stitches flannel pieces to other clothing, he styles em good and its one of those you got to commit to the designed and wear everything he makes to make em look good

like when i see some of his lookbooks i dig the look but its gon be difficult to take them one piece at a time and style with other brands

i was gon’ use the old saying ”wear rick with rick” but ro has pretty much been mainstream now that many make it work with different looks
On point analysis. You gotta go full Greg Lauren with it

My jeweler is a millionaire and he keeps trying to borrow clothes from me. That's how the rich stay rich I guess

Last edited:
Idk why but I never liked his stuff. Maybe it’s bc I mainly saw Joe Buddens rocking it. Much respect to his rapping skills doe

I think it be styled differently, but we're just accustomed to seeing it that way. I've been wearing a wide brim for years (before Future brought it to the fold) and when I saw Joe rocking one, I quietly boxed mine up and pushed it under the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: JPS
42E02A20-FDBB-4A48-B664-1A5A5B823ADF.jpeg

Any idea who makes the frames?

Back
Top Bottom