HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

IMG_1020.jpeg

View attachment 3230481
New version looks great
But sizing is wild :lol: US size 8 fit like a size 10.5 from DSMNY

Yup, im a 10.5-11 and I tried the 11 at first and I didnt even have to unlace em to throw em on and yall know how tight designer shoes are laced (and their lace style). :lol: Tried a 10 and still too big.

i feel like wearing my all blacks is akin to all black af1s :lol:

but yeah prada sizing is the wildest one, you really got to try them one before buying

Yup, im a 10.5-11 and I tried the 11 at first and I didnt even have to unlace em to throw em on and yall know how tight designer shoes are laced (and their lace style). :lol: Tried a 10 and still too big.
Sizing is similar to cloud burst. I'm a 12 and wear a 9.5 in them

i thought i was the only one who still wore acups

still got the concords looking good, the quality on these ogs are just above and beyond what theyre giving us now

IMG_1166.jpeg
I have the high top black ones they are almost 20 years old . The leather is still in tip top shape and I wore them a lot back then .

In A cups I always went down 2 or 2.5 sizes down. I don’t wear em these days now but I would’ve thought they adjusted that sizing

Miss the old ones with the grey bottoms.. I think they brought em back out. Shame if quality is sub now. Thinking about scooping a pair. That black pair on the last page is dope.

Just won this bid on the gucci adidas gazelle .

Y’all think I’m good ?

I’m always nervous when it comes to eBay and designer .

IMG_0294.jpeg

IMG_0295.png

IMG_0296.png

IMG_0298.png

IMG_0297.png

Attachments

• IMG_0298.png
    IMG_0298.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom