HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

1711530523440.jpeg

Digging these. Still not sure why LV priced these $200ish cheaper than the other trainers that dropped last week, but I’ll take it.

Flying into London Thursday - any places I should shop at?
Aside from whats mentioned.

Browns gives 10 off in lieu of tax free. So check em out. But **** in London is so expensive compared to everywhere in europe shopping wise. Unless you wa to check our their local designers i guess. Dover should stock Nicholas Daley, Craig Green, Wales etc

Thanks for the heads up on the Tyler restock, unfortunately missed out on the trunk bag charm, it was there then poof, my Bifold will be delivered tomorrow so that is a positive.
Did the socks restock by chance?

Thanks for the heads up on the Tyler restock, unfortunately missed out on the trunk bag charm, it was there then poof, my Bifold will be delivered tomorrow so that is a positive.
Did the socks restock by chance?
I didn’t check for the socks so not sure. Most of it did though.

My bottega veneta belt only lasted a year just ended up coming apart now broken I notice it started to come apart 2 month I had it but bottega wanted $300 to fix no warranty for the $980 belt, I will never buy anything from bottega ever again quality and service is terrible

Back
Top Bottom