High School Boy Forced To Eat Semen Covered Oreo In Basketball Hazing Incident!

2ladctc.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I don't know if this was mentioned but i am white went to a private high school that was 90% white

The class under me was bragging that at a party they actually played "limp biscuit"

now for the uneducated.  This is a game where a group of guys get a a circle and there is a cracker/biscuit whatever in the middle...and they all beat off onto the cracker/biscuit and the last person to...."go" has to eat the cracker covered in everyone's man juice.

i never really understood this. 1. Why they bragged about it  2. Why it was done at all 3. why they all didn't consider themselves gay afterward.

Needless to say i never had any friends in high school lol  
Why would you punish the one the shot off last??????? Thats so bass ackwards.

If anything, it should be the one who went off first.

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

I don't see how bussing on a cookie can be construed as gay. Eating it, however...
fair point if you're going solo....but letting loose on a cookie with a group of dudes also letting loose on the same cookie....

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I don't know if this was mentioned but i am white went to a private high school that was 90% white

The class under me was bragging that at a party they actually played "limp biscuit"

now for the uneducated.  This is a game where a group of guys get a a circle and there is a cracker/biscuit whatever in the middle...and they all beat off onto the cracker/biscuit and the last person to...."go" has to eat the cracker covered in everyone's man juice.

i never really understood this. 1. Why they bragged about it  2. Why it was done at all 3. why they all didn't consider themselves gay afterward.

Needless to say i never had any friends in high school lol

Holy $%%% this can't be real lifeHow can people willingly do this SMH
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom