High School Boy Forced To Eat Semen Covered Oreo In Basketball Hazing Incident!

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I'm surprised no one has said anything in three pages...

Jerking it onto a cookie is GAY behavior? Nah son, that's pervert/psychopath behavior. I don't know any regular minded folk that get any kind of enjoyment or would even THINK to do some crazy #$+@ like this. You guys cosigning and saying this is "gay" seriously think this is something gay people do? Like for real? What if the guys jerked it onto a cookie and gave it to a chick to eat? Does that make it straight?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not even trying to champion the gay rights cause or anything but I'm just appalled at the lack of common sense by people writing this stuff.

Anyway, ridiculous situation. I hope those kids get the help they need because that's not regular behavior
sick.gif
I hope the kid fought back.
So you're going to say that there is nothing homosexual about a MALE giving another MALE his semen to drink?
Or a MALE willingly accepting ANOTHER MALE'S seed into his MOUTH and SWALLOWING IT like it's milk of magnesia?

Oh.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Jerking it onto a cookie is GAY behavior? Nah son, that's pervert/psychopath behavior. I don't know any regular minded folk that get any kind of enjoyment or would even THINK to do some crazy #$+@ like this. You guys cosigning and saying this is "gay" seriously think this is something gay people do? Like for real? What if the guys jerked it onto a cookie and gave it to a chick to eat? Does that make it straight?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not even trying to champion the gay rights cause or anything but I'm just appalled at the lack of common sense by people writing this stuff.

Anyway, ridiculous situation. I hope those kids get the help they need because that's not regular behavior
sick.gif
So you're going to say that there is nothing homosexual about a MALE giving another MALE his semen to drink?
Or a MALE willingly accepting ANOTHER MALE'S seed into his MOUTH and SWALLOWING IT like it's milk of magnesia?

Oh.
I'm saying that's not something a regular person, homosexual or not, would do. Something's off mentally with them. It's psychopathic behavior. Where does jerking it on a cookie and making someone eat that factor into being a normal person?
+*%* is disgusting
sick.gif
 but I think it's ridiculous to categorize this as "gay" behavior.

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Being from nearby and knowing kids who have played for Andover this is nothing new. This is somewhat of a "tradition" at Andover. I heard about this maybe 10 years ago. Yes it is called the "ookie cookie" as someone mentioned before.
Just to update 2 kids got expelled and 5 others suspended. But believe me this is not the first time this has happened at that school, just the first time that somebody said something.

Wow, thats ridiculous.

Its amazing to me that generations of kids are "Ok" with doing this.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
here is the kid in the back of the class raising his hand making no damn sense trying to connect some lesson into a social problem. sitting there arguing with himself about absolutely nothing.
yeah a team of players fapping together into a cookie isn't gay behavior. Bolded for irony.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
here is the kid in the back of the class raising his hand making no damn sense trying to connect some lesson into a social problem. sitting there arguing with himself about absolutely nothing.
yeah a team of players fapping together into a cookie isn't gay behavior. Bolded for irony.
Oh.
You're telling me this is what gay people do? They gather round cookies and jerk onto them? Is that right? Two things are clear. One, you don't know any actual gay people. Two, your idea of what homosexuality is is completely warped. 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
Oh.
You're telling me this is what gay people do? They gather round cookies and jerk onto them? Is that right? Two things are clear. One, you don't know any actual gay people. Two, your idea of what homosexuality is is completely warped. 

he's going to follow you around and dissect everything you say now
laugh.gif

I understand that you want to show that you're humble/ dedicated, but this is just too far. As stated, it's not the first time I'm heard of this type of thing going down.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Oh.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Really though, this isn't even a topic I want to have to be discussing. I'm straight and it wigs me out that I have to make the argument for gay rights (since I live in relatively progressive parts of California and have never really had to deal with people with these kinds of mindsets.) It just irks me seeing people type these type of things because I find it hard to believe people believe this kind of stuff.

Oh.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Really though, this isn't even a topic I want to have to be discussing. I'm straight and it wigs me out that I have to make the argument for gay rights (since I live in relatively progressive parts of California and have never really had to deal with people with these kinds of mindsets.) It just irks me seeing people type these type of things because I find it hard to believe people believe this kind of stuff.

I dont think people are saying this is what Gay people normally do but that what these kids did was definitely gay. These males nutted in a cookie for another male to eat. *%%%* gay every single one of them, the one who ate the cookie and the ones who made the special cookie..............................................Gay. Not straight no straight male would be involved in this.It was Gay

Oh.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

is the situation extreme?  yes

are men passing fluids that are produced from sexual interaction to other men?  yes

what would you call that?

Originally Posted by stopcappin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

I dont think people are saying this is what Gay people normally do but that what these kids did was definitely gay. These males nutted in a cookie for another male to eat. *%%%* gay every single one of them, the one who ate the cookie and the ones who made the special cookie..............................................Gay. Not straight no straight male would be involved in this.It was Gay
I think their actions had to do more with the fact that those dudes are messed up in the head then them being gay.

Hazing is one thing.....I don't care how much you love basketball, no way in hell someone is forcing me to eat a semen covered cookie.  *%$ whippings would be handed out for s*** like that.  

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by stopcappin

laugh.gif

sick.gif

I think their actions had to do more with the fact that those dudes are messed up in the head then them being gay.
He's not saying they are gay. He is not saying these kids represent gay people. he is saying the act of getting another male to eat your semen is something usually attributed to gays, hence a gay thing to do. 

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Forced? Grown %@+ man? You dudes must get periods once a month.

Just like these college coaches, grown %@+ men getting raped by another grown %@+ man, "I was forced". Shut up! You wanted part of it. No way in hell you gonna force me to do some lowlife +*%# like that.
I've always kinda wondered about this myself. How much could a ball boy job really matter to you, I don't care how old you are, that you'd let some old man "manipulate" you into doing some !!+% like that? makes no damn sense to me...

cosign. i can understand a young boy or even a toddler (essentially a child who doesn't know any better, which is all children generally) but there comes an age where you know what you want and what you don't want. and when you are old enough to legally obtain a job, you should know whether or not you want an old dude to do stuff to you. and this blows my mind.

that r kelly trial is a great example. he is 100% weird for it, and it is type pedo. but cmon now, the girl was old enough to know if she wants to get pissed on. its not complicated. ball boy? you gotta be at least 16 to get a job like that...how the #%#% are you getting manipulated at that age?
30t6p3b.gif
i really don't get it. now as far as that sandusky thing is concerned, the kid in question was a child so the child can't be blamed as much, plus dude was extra pedo with it, word to that bob costas interview.

high school boy forced to eat a man made uh oh oreo?
56517_o.gif

like i said. old enough. and if they try to get physical, you turn that locker room into a crime scene if you have to...

.....whats really good with gay hazing tho? you literally can't claim hetero if you do #%#@ like this
30t6p3b.gif
im so lost...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This guy whose name is Boyz Noize is saying that dudes nuttin on a cookie and the last one to nut on the cookie has to eat it isnt gay... lmaoooo

thats gay.

to be able to ejaculate with other dudes around lmaoooo they gotta be gay. Im not saying this is what gay people do. But they have to be gay to do it.

Back
Top Bottom