High School Boy Forced To Eat Semen Covered Oreo In Basketball Hazing Incident!

Originally Posted by CWrite78

could be a power thing

Ding Ding Ding...we have a winner.
Edit:

Just went through the thread and what they did was undoubtedly homosexual.  It was a vile expression of heterosexual male power via a homosexual act. 

The ACT was homosexual; this isn't to say that this type of behavior is standard in the homosexual community, however. Understand this.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why the %+*% would he eat that? Dude is in high school, he should know better. He probably liked it though.
sick.gif

If I were playing that school I'd be starting oreo chants

ORRRRRR-EEEE-OOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOO

Good thing I went to a normal Hispanic majority high school. Things like this are unheard of, this hazing was straight AYOOOO. Kid should've known better not to, can you imagine this kid becoming a frat boy and pledging?

I don't know if this was mentioned but i am white went to a private high school that was 90% white

The class under me was bragging that at a party they actually played "limp biscuit"

now for the uneducated.  This is a game where a group of guys get a a circle and there is a cracker/biscuit whatever in the middle...and they all beat off onto the cracker/biscuit and the last person to...."go" has to eat the cracker covered in everyone's man juice.

i never really understood this. 1. Why they bragged about it  2. Why it was done at all 3. why they all didn't consider themselves gay afterward.

Needless to say i never had any friends in high school lol

I don't see the point of this, the guy that can only last 5 seconds is the winner, what is this?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

for real

I think its called a wet cookie. Thats when a group of guys get together and beat off onto a cookie or apple, but the last person who hasn't finish has to eat said object. Its a terrible but funny game.
sick.gif
 the +#!$? ......so the straightest guy eats the cookie.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HOW WOULD THIS HELP HIS JUMP SHOT?

YOUNG BOY SHOULDA ACT LIKE HE WAS BOUT TO EAT EM AND THEN LAST SEC THREW THE COOKIES BACK AT DUDES 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I don't know if this was mentioned but i am white went to a private high school that was 90% white

The class under me was bragging that at a party they actually played "limp biscuit"

now for the uneducated.  This is a game where a group of guys get a a circle and there is a cracker/biscuit whatever in the middle...and they all beat off onto the cracker/biscuit and the last person to...."go" has to eat the cracker covered in everyone's man juice.

i never really understood this. 1. Why they bragged about it  2. Why it was done at all 3. why they all didn't consider themselves gay afterward.

What kind of %!$%?

I will give you a couple of more stories from Massachusetts. Both I can tell you are 100% are true. The first one happened to a classmate of mine when we were Freshman in high school. I went to an all boys private school my first 2 years of high school. Very sports oriented and 98% white.On an overnight trip with all ages of kids a few seniors grabbed a freshman ( he was a strong kid too), handcuffed him to a railing in the lobby of the place they were staying, stripped him naked and put icy hot all over his "area". That story was spread throughout the school the following Monday. EVERYBODY knew about it, including faculty. Nothing was done.It was swept under the rug as "boys being boys"
Another one I found out a couple years later at a school I was coaching at. One of my players also played football. When he was a freshman he was going to play varsity football. At a summer practice the seniors attempted to sodomise him with a wiffle ball bat. He claims that they were not successful, but who really knows. I was told about this a couple years after I left that school. The kid was 21 or so when I heard about it. 

This stuff goes on a lot more than you think

makes you wonder how so many gays are bullied in school.

no racial, but are these ayo hazing things more common in predominately white schools? i ask because every time i hear of such a story its always white people never asian black etc. word to chappelle's carrot in the butt story.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Holy $%%% this can't be real lifeHow can people willingly do this SMH

Back
Top Bottom