Hilary Clinton says "Black Men in Hoodies Are Scary"

Certain despicable white people are responsible for slavery, segregation and (in my opinion) the Crack epidemic. All of these assisted in the destruction and demise in the black community and all have residual effects that still linger to this day.

Men separated from their sons, family members on drugs, wreaking havoc on their loved ones emotionally and physically. A generation of youth with a "kill or be killed" mentality. All the while, the hillary Clinton's of the world are on the other side of town baking pie.

Do some young blacks in these corrupt environments choose to commit heinous crimes? Yes, and don't be a fool and deny it. This is the reason that certain people (black and white alike, so miss me with that tapdancing bs) are cautious.

Even someone in here mentioned that he's black and he was eyeing a black dude with a hoody that looked suspect.

Yall so quick to say someone is caping, or a sellout and you're not even taking the time to dissect the issue.

"he's not fully blaming the white man, post a tap dancing gif" foh.

Haven't seem these many deflections since James Toney in this prime

he been tappin

same guy who said NC didn't have racism.....which is the same state that has the largest klan population 

some black people you gotta just let go their way .....you can only buck so far before you get ya wakeup call 
Yo **** off dude.
Nobody has time for your "NC is full of white devils" bit.
Matter of a fact I just don't care.

Last edited:
Mark Cuban said something similar to hillary's comments a few years. Don't know if there was an actual thread on it.

First can we agree that people who say stuff like Hillary just did, doesn't really mean black people in hoodies, but actually means black men in baggy clothes.....It's like nobody wants to sound racist by saying baggy clothes so they use the code word of "hoody"

I mean nobody scared of this......

Last edited:
naw, that top guy looks too happy to be normal and that dude in the middle looks like hes bout dat booty

Last edited:
Nobody who take the time to accessorize like that dude is bout that action 
laugh.gif

The context of Cuban's words are much different than Hillary's.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/05/21/ma...-or-white-guy-with-a-shaved-head-and-tattoos/

Cuban is trying to say that as we make social progress, some don't move as fast as other, and society is less tolerant of the views of those who still hold bigoted views.

He is on some pseudo "tolerant my intolerance steez" because "you know, everyone is a lil prejudice"

-Hillary is saying something along the lines of : Yes you might mean well white person, but when you unfairly judge someone, look within yourself and the privilege you enjoy that that black kid doesn't.

She is making a moral appeal to white people to think twice before Judging black folk

Cuban is making a moral appeal to think twice before condemning a bigot. Like Donald Sterling

BTW, Cuban had to apologize for his word to Trayvon Martin's family

First can we agree that people who say stuff like Hillary just did, doesn't really mean black people in hoodies, but actually means black men in baggy clothes.....It's like nobody wants to sound racist by saying baggy clothes so they use the code word of "hoody"

I mean nobody scared of this......

View media item 1647391

Bow tie with the hoody. You can't trust a ***** like this :smh:

Type of dude too throw his Chia Tea Latte in your face and make off with your sunglasses

You don't wanna catch yourself lackin around this type of dude

Last edited:
i cant see the face of dude in the middle so i cant put it past him, he might be about that life

he been tappin

same guy who said NC didn't have racism.....which is the same state that has the largest klan population 

some black people you gotta just let go their way .....you can only buck so far before you get ya wakeup call 
Yo **** off dude.
Nobody has time for your "NC is full of white devils" bit.
Matter of a fact I just don't care.
NT extremes mixed with 

show plenty of love to my state so keep reaching 
nthat.gif

I'm just not a fox news negus

Last edited:
Yo when did I even continue the conversation?

I said "K", insinuating that the conversation is over.
You're childish and you're posting stuff in hopes that somewhere somebody agrees with you, give you a rep, and gives you the ego building "lol" you need.

But that's just it. NOT A DAMN PERSON AGREES WITH A SYLLABLE you've said.

So as I've previously stated
View media item 1647445
Kick rocks.

If you're looking for a response you won't be getting one so say whatever you want.

Last edited:
Who cares, Bernie is the man for the job anyways

but I am more afraid of dudes in suits and the boys in blue.

Hilary isn't stupid.. And she has media training in abundance.

Almost wanna say she said this on purpose knowing the attention she'd get from it.

Back
Top Bottom