Hilary Clinton says "Black Men in Hoodies Are Scary"

Clinton 2016

nthat.gif

republican tears will be plentiful

First can we agree that people who say stuff like Hillary just did, doesn't really mean black people in hoodies, but actually means black men in baggy clothes.....It's like nobody wants to sound racist by saying baggy clothes so they use the code word of "hoody"

I mean nobody scared of this......
First dude looks like he shoplifts to cop weed

2nd dude trying extra hard with a plaid button up and a bowtie under a woven hoody, you know he skimming cards

third dude the type to pull the strap out when he getting clowned on... bout that action 25/8

Last edited:
First can we agree that people who say stuff like Hillary just did, doesn't really mean black people in hoodies, but actually means black men in baggy clothes.....It's like nobody wants to sound racist by saying baggy clothes so they use the code word of "hoody"

I mean nobody scared of this......

View media item 1647390
View media item 1647391

View media item 1647392
All these ****** getting shot on a hot summer's night in the wrong a white neighborhood in the south.
Clinton 2016

:nthat:

republican tears will be plentiful

The way Trump is destroying the GOP has me feeling it'll be hillary in a landslide.
Honestly, it's like they're not aware of the joke they've become. They did it to themselves with embracing the clown **** that is FOX news. So now the ultimate clown comes through to smash **** and none of them are even taken seriously.

Trump use to be heavy supporting democrats. Previously supported the hell out of Hillary. I almost want to say this was all set up so that she'd have no competition. There's not a charismatic black man in sight stopping her from her goal this time.

Last edited:
Honestly, it's like they're not aware of the joke they've become. They did it to themselves with embracing the clown **** that is FOX news. So now the ultimate clown comes through to smash **** and none of them are even taken seriously.

Trump use to be heavy supporting democrats. Previously supported the hell out of Hillary. I almost want to say this was all set up so that she'd have no competition. There's not a charismatic black man in sight stopping her from her goal this time.
It's all good with me. Just Trump being number 1 in the polls show that most conservatives agree with his radical direction. He's exposing these republicans who agree with his racism. Trump's finally bringing it to light. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...resses-u-s-racism-problem-s-article-1.2301952.
Found within two minutes from scrolling down on the video link. :smh: :lol:

Ding Ding Ding! Winner.

All about context my dude.

Site that posted this isn't a news site. It was founded by Ben Domenech, who is a senior fellow at the Heartland Institute (conservative think tank that's anti-climate change and receives a lot of funding from Koch brothers) and a co-founder of RedState.com (super right-wing blog).

The Federalist? c'mon man :lol: this isn't a news site.

Last edited:
This is pure click bait. But lets be honest, she could have said what the Hulkster said and gotten the black vote. Unless Sanders runs as a third partt. They aren't gonna vote republican.

Short of being caught on tape murdering someone i don't know how she wouldn't win this cycle.

Last edited:
This is pure click bait. But lets be honest, she could have said what the Hulkster said and gotten the black vote. Unless Sanders runs as a third partt. They aren't gonna vote republican.

Short of being caught on tape murdering someone i don't know how she wouldn't win this cycle.
Cause she's a completely untrustworthy flake who stays on some flavor of the month ****. Sanders, Biden, and Kerry comin for that *** in the primary. 

Back
Top Bottom