Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I'd mess with a pregnant chic, txt woth one from POF now. Only reason we haven't met yet is because she lives in a terrible city called Duncan that is like still in the 60s which I refuse to go to, and she already has 2 maybe 3 actually so schedule is impossible anyways, pretty sure she works at either Wal Mart or a gas station too based on the hours she keeps.

Just got done ditching a slide from Blendr with the big *******. She's extra ratchet too as is her family, just now in a few hours my fb timeline is going to be filled with, "ol' punkass ***** D..... you got a little **** anyways, my sis said she was fakin anyways" and all that bitter ******* scorned nonsense. :lol: Laziest female I ever met in my life, wouldn't even help me find the *****, like cmon b help me help you. It's pitch black in here and you're fat (never know the p from just another fatty corpuscle until you hit the puddle and the braille bump that says
"right here." Even had to use my strength to pry her fat *** legs open myself

Strong post to screen name correlation.

Laziest female I ever met in my life, wouldn't even help me find the *****, like cmon b help me help you. It's pitch black in here and you're fat (never know the p from just another fatty corpuscle until you hit the puddle and the braille bump that says
"right here." Even had to use my strength to pry her fat *** legs open myself
:rofl: I know that feel. :smh:

That's why try not to mess with the super big chicks no more. But ummm... pics? :nerd:

How long has Tinder been around? I only know about it because of this thread. Seems like POF and OKC are ghost towns now with Tinder around.

They get pretty excited about going on a date with a 'qualified' guy now.

I still think it's a bit odd, i mean using an arbitrary income threshold in lieu of a persons merits :stoneface: :smh:

not surprised these women are single at 35, too busy obsessing over a mans net worth, and whatever other asinine qualifications they read in cosmo :lol:

Tinder has been around for about 2 years, it just blew up last summer it seems.

Last edited:
just signed up for pof and the 2nd result was a girl from hs 
laugh.gif

didnt upload any pics yet but will do that later.

Do you guys bother putting anything in the headline or description part?

Also, i never hit on girls online before, i usually know them in real life, get contact info and then do work, is there any difference in doing it online? 

I still think it's a bit odd, i mean using an arbitrary income threshold in lieu of a persons merits :stoneface: :smh:

not surprised these women are single at 35, too busy obsessing over a mans net worth, and whatever other asinine qualifications they read in cosmo :lol:

Tinder has been around for about 2 years, it just blew up last summer it seems.

:lol: Some folks have their own 'per-requisites". Some things are beyond your control. I just keep it moving personally.

I see you're from L.A., you'll probably understand and get a kick out of this. Last year, my friend hooked me up with her girl friend. We hung out a couple of times and we have a lot in common, and gelling quite well. She mentioned that education was important to her, and I told her I agree. She assumed that I went to a top ranking school until I told her I got my BS and MS from a state university. She was like 'oh, I'm not sure my family will be understanding of that'. That was a deal breaker for her. She's a pretty sheltered Asian from the 626 :lol:

:rofl:

yeah that's ridiculous.

I'm from the 626, I need to visit LA nightlife more often, I just hate the traffic & parking :x. plus most women won't F with me since I live 40 mins away :lol:

Just found a female friend I still fw on okcupid
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Screenshotted it for the impending roast next time I see her, she's a solid 7.5-8/10 absolutely serious. No pics cause that's my *****.

And before its asked, never plan on smashing, ever.

I honestly don't even try with the Asians or white girls on here unless their profile specifically says they have the fever or they got some other way I can tell like pics of their kids. Had one though rhat was extra dtf and tryna come out but I procrastinated and she deleted her acct which just means some1 else beat me to the punch and I just have to wait tl she comes back around again on there

I honestly don't even try with the Asians or white girls on here unless their profile specifically says they have the fever or they got some other way I can tell like pics of their kids. Had one though rhat was extra dtf and tryna come out but I procrastinated and she deleted her acct which just means some1 else beat me to the punch and I just have to wait tl she comes back around again on there

Why not? What city you in?

Ate sushi at a spot walking distance from my spot. Straight up told her we should watch a movie after. 15 minutes into Wedding Crashers already smashing.

The hardest step is getting the girl to come to the crib. Once they're there it's light work.

With these online sites it's a numbers game. I swipe right a lot and decide after the match. I also add some chicks IGs when I'm not mass swiping. LA is so populous that it's advantageous to mass swipe to make sure you're reaching all the hot chicks who liked you
see that's the thing, you have your own spot. I'm a youngin' still living at home with my parents and I don't have my own car. |I

I must be, let me know.

how?
What site are you using, and how do you approach
I'm using both POF and OKC but I only get on like once a month. I send them a simple "hi", message back and forth a bit. After about 5-6 messages, I use the "i'm not on here that often" line and get the number ASAP.

Last edited:

I live just outside of the Army base on Fort Sill, Oklahoma. Plenty of interracial relationships, tons, less so with Asian women black men, but still I just let them hit me up if that's going to be the case.

Last edited:

I live just outside of the Army base on Fort Sill, Oklahoma. Plenty of interracial relationships, tons, less so with Asian women black men, but still I just let them hit me up if that's going to be the case.

I see.

I don't even think I've met a black chick from online dating. It's mostly Asians and whites but I'm out in LA

Went on POF after not using it for about a week or so & all the prospects truly dried up, **** got me feeling so defeated like "what's the point in messaging this broad when she'll probably read it & ignore it", hell one Spanish chick blocked ya boy :lol:

Truly not made for this POF ish

Went on POF after not using it for about a week or so & all the prospects truly dried up, **** got me feeling so defeated like "what's the point in messaging this broad when she'll probably read it & ignore it", hell one Spanish chick blocked ya boy :lol:

The feels I know it, sometimes this online stuff can make you question yourself :lol:

Same **** as real life bruh... just holla at em and keep it moving

see that's the thing, you have your own spot. I'm a youngin' still living at home with my parents and I don't have my own car. |I
I'm using both POF and OKC but I only get on like once a month. I send them a simple "hi", message back and forth a bit. After about 5-6 messages, I use the "i'm not on here that often" line and get the number ASAP.
Oh nice, you must upper echelon of guys cause I'm 0/60+
Well just try and hold flirty text convos to keep their interest and unfortunately put them on a pedestal

Also this world is small
Was chopping it up with a sista last night
Only to see her at school today
Then rejected my ***

Oh nice, you must upper echelon of guys cause I'm 0/60+
Well just try and hold flirty text convos to keep their interest and unfortunately put them on a pedestal
uuum what?

your standards must be way high. Just get something to get into on a weekend or stormy Tuesday night when nothing is on tv, not trying to get wifey status broads although there have been a few who I try to keep interested enough to have on deck. I have no game and I get action. Come on bros, do better. You can cop joints off here who will give it up without you ever even taking them out in public

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom