Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yeah it's real out here b. I haven't gotten a response since maybe January? And I live in Jersey, 10 miles from NYC so it's not like I have nothing to work with. 
frown.gif

I swear these jonts on tinder just match with you to boost their egos. I don't even know why I waste my time with this mess

I'm done with girls my age. I think imma go join a cougar site

I swear these jonts on tinder just match with you to boost their egos. I don't even know why I waste my time with this mess

Rather just hit a cougar bar than pay to join a site.

your standards must be way high. Just get something to get into on a weekend or stormy Tuesday night when nothing is on tv, not trying to get wifey status broads although there have been a few who I try to keep interested enough to have on deck. I have no game and I get action. Come on bros, do better. You can cop joints off here who will give it up without you ever even taking them out in public
like it's not my standards are high, I message whales and get no answer 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Some of u need to go out n meet girls in real life.

Kind of hard to do that when you work in a field that has non-traditional hours and requires you to work on the weekends. When I get off, I have little to no motivation to go out. I'm attracted to someone I work with, but that's an entirely different story.

I'm so used to chicks posting angles and face shots, I legit slept on 3 solid ones recently. One in particular is a legit cutie, after going through my old tinder matches I she is updated some pics and damn she's fine. smh. She even texted me to hang out :smh:

Another had a pretty face...bit fat cheeks with no body shots, I assumed she was fat. She was with the campaign, too...turn out, this chick has a great figured with a face that's just round

Last edited:
Who's says we don't?

This thread is about POF/online dating sites.
:lol: Yeah. When I'm at the carwash, waiting in line, waiting for food, etc. is when you make good use of these apps.

My success rate is better in real life anyway. All the dudes gas up these online chicks so even the least attractive ones got the biggest egos.

If you're physically unattractive, online dating can be really tough. The lack of responses, mean messages, etc, adds up.

If you find that your attractiveness comes from your personality, stay away from online dating. It's not going to get better, unfortunately.

Tinder has been money for me. Pretty easy to tell if they're down or not after just a couple messages

Some of u need to go out n meet girls in real life.

It's deeper than that if you can't catch fish in an aquarium(online) I doubt they'll fare much better in the ocean.

If dudes were really putting in work offline there wouldn't be some of the posts in this thread...regardless of the claims

The attention/ego boost thing although true is a cop out imo. Lesser females get more play offline too.

Can't score white guls off these sites to save my life. I thought it would've been easy on Tinder but uh uh.

and another thing...These guls still steady trying to message u on these sites AFTER u gave them your #....they want pen pals man :lol:

^man I already told you I hate when they do that :lol:. It makes no sense to try to still talk to me on there when #s have already been exchanged. Or using kik :/

Dude...I gave this gul my # last Tuesday. Haven't called yet. She still sending me messages after acknowledging she got the #. I just ignored her.

Dude...I gave this gul my # last Tuesday. Haven't called yet. She still sending me messages after acknowledging she got the #. I just ignored her.
idk as of 2014 online dating has been going down. Had i joined this thread last year, I would have so many stories of success 

Back
Top Bottom