Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I've been mainly using the BLK app. I had conversations with two women that I thought was going well and was prepared to get the number and then randomly the message are gone as if they deleted them on their end

This is online dating...
Blk has been trash me. Most of them are mad fat, bots, promoting OF or IG, or don’t respond after matching.

Hinge has been my **** though.
You would think BLK would have better selections since they used Instagram Thots/Models to promote their platform. I've had a few decent conversations on there but nothing more.

There's a new black app on the comeup called RBL. Soon as you sign up they tell you to submit your main photo and then take a real photo of you doing a thumbs up to verify if it's really you.

You would think BLK would have better selections since they used Instagram Thots/Models to promote their platform. I've had a few decent conversations on there but nothing more.

There's a new black app on the comeup called RBL. Soon as you sign up they tell you to submit your main photo and then take a real photo of you doing a thumbs up to verify if it's really you.

But is it still this same swiping only to be able to message people? To me POF/okcupid had the best platform but now all these new apps want to go the tinder route and make it swiping only for interaction. Then they want to limit how many people you can swipe unless you pay for premium access

Keep your cool and on't apologize to anyone bro. Don't beg or supplicate. Don't write long paragraphs. Let the other chicks know it's a crazy one trippin'. It is what it is.
If anything now the others know that there's a few of them and one crazy enough so clearly there's something about you.

Definitely not apologizing, man. Not saying a damn thing until I am going to retrieve my belongings. I mean, at the end of the day, all the she has to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. She's got the same personal problems that she had today. And I’m gonna continue to live the way I wanna live. I'm going to continue to do the things I want to do with me and she has to go back to the her miserable life.

I was honestly scared and discouraged at the thought of having to rebuild a new roster because of the time I thought it would take. However, I got a new phone like two weeks ago and decided to take a look at my Bumble (account was still active) and came back to this
1609951753242.jpeg

Bout to reload and come back stronger and most importantly smarter than ever. Thanks for talking me through this fellas :nthat:

But is it still this same swiping only to be able to message people? To me POF/okcupid had the best platform but now all these new apps want to go the tinder route and make it swiping only for interaction. Then they want to limit how many people you can swipe unless you pay for premium access
From what I've seen so far, there's no swiping. I just hopped on for the first time today and on the main page they show you a list of the "popular" chicks and a list of the new chicks. You can either favorite them, wink at them or send them a message. Will have to see how it plays out over the week since most of the people on it seem to be new. So far I've only come across one chick that actually put time into her profile so I messaged her to see if she would respond.

Spanish hand made henley?

Why didnt you say that from the jump!

My bad, it was a critical detail that I forgot to include :lol:

Unrelated but very erious question - Can black dudes sign up for Chipsa or is that line stepping? :lol: I downloaded it but going to wait to see what y'all say before actually signing up.

Also, when I typed it in, right underneath it was this joint called "BUSTR" which is a BBW dating app. Anyone tried it and is it any good? I want to see what's popping but I got a feeling yall gonna hit me with a
giphy.gif

My bad, it was a critical detail that I forgot to include :lol:

Unrelated but very erious question - Can black dudes sign up for Chipsa or is that line stepping? :lol: I downloaded it but going to wait to see what y'all say before actually signing up.

Also, when I typed it in, right underneath it was this joint called "BUSTR" which is a BBW dating app. Anyone tried it and is it any good? I want to see what's popping but I got a feeling yall gonna hit me with a
giphy.gif
Been getting some play on chispa
You latino?

So its really just another dating app then? Same with BLK?

Doesnt matter if youre the "target" demographic or not?

at a certain point, you have to sit back and assess the type of man you are for a woman to have the audacity to violate you in that manner.
women, and people in general, know who to play with.
based on the back and forth and her actions thus far, you are clearly one of those dudes that can be played with lol.

at a certain point, you have to sit back and assess the type of man you are for a woman to have the audacity to violate you in that manner.
women, and people in general, know who to play with.
based on the back and forth and her actions thus far, you are clearly one of those dudes that can be played with lol.

I see where you're coming from. I really do. But I'm not, though. She's just young (26), insecure and out of her mind. NEVER in my life has anything remotely close to that happened. I did two consecutive 4-year bids (relationships) and despite any transgressions that occured, neither girlfriend nor other party did anything. You have to be a special type of insecure to go through a stranger's phone. Furthermore, she literally said "I knew Girl X was coming back and you weren't going to talk to me anymore" so she went out of her way to blow up my entire roster, instead of telling me to **** off and blocking me, in hopes that I would say "Well you're all I got left so let's make this work."

That's just flat out insane bro.

storm2006 storm2006 just reading this **** you went through, and it took me to a similar experience :smh: smh. Cut that **** off.

Curious tho.....was this a UMD chick, and did her name happen to start with a T? :nerd:

Because the EXACT **** happened to me in 2014 :lol:. And we already got similar jawns I’m sure.

Put some respekk on my name. I can't even imagine what the women on an app who admit to being BBWs look like. Someone make an account and share the login details though, let me just go see who up in there.

storm2006 storm2006 sign up for Chispa. Just like it's tons of white women or latino women on BlackPeopleMeet because they're looking for the bruthas, I don't see the issue. They're going to see your pic, at worst will assume you are ninjahood ninjahood but just hit them with the "nah I'm basketball black, not baseball black," and talk your ****

I hate when people throw around mentally ill but she’s coming off that way storm2006 storm2006

Look at the hours of those texts!!!

You're right, it's not okay to just throw that label out there but to me it just appears to be some instability. The morning of the day (nye) she texted all the girls at like 2AM in bed we both woke up in the middle of the night she said "I think you should leave in the AM." We got up at 9AM and she said "I think we should end things and stop doing this." I calmly said okay and brushed my teeth and began collecting my belongings then said "What are you doing? Aren't you going to say something or try to fight to make things work?" Like bruh....you made the call :lol:

When I reflect on the situation, I realize that all the signs were there and I recognize that didn't appropriately respond to them so in the end I can really only blame myself |l

storm2006 storm2006 just reading this **** you went through, and it took me to a similar experience :smh: smh. Cut that **** off.

Curious tho.....was this a UMD chick, and did her name happen to start with a T? :nerd:

Because the EXACT **** happened to me in 2014 :lol:. And we already got similar jawns I’m sure.

:lol: no to both of those but that would have been hilarious if it was the same chick again. To be crystal clear, she's cut off. I'm going to pick up my **** then she's getting blocked (And i NEVER block anyone).

Put some respekk on my name. I can't even imagine what the women on an app who admit to being BBWs look like. Someone make an account and share the login details though, let me just go see who up in there.

storm2006 storm2006 sign up for Chispa. Just like it's tons of white women or latino women on BlackPeopleMeet because they're looking for the bruthas, I don't see the issue. They're going to see your pic, at worst will assume you are ninjahood ninjahood but just hit them with the "nah I'm basketball black, not baseball black," and talk your ****
:rofl: :rofl: I just signed up for Chipsa and Badoo and filled out my profiles. Did some initial swiping on both. First two joints on Badoo were point then it went downhill. Had to stop when I got a joint that looked like Stacey Abrams twin.

I recently joined BLK and some girl messaged me like “what are you doing on this app” cause she thought I was white
I told her I def do look white but I’m Chilean/Iranian, never been attracted to white women, and she was like whoops sorry and was cool with it :lol: :lol:

Thst little comment gave me a new perspective through, ish had me hot - it was like a small taste of “what are you doing around these parts boy” :smh: :smh:

I need to figure out how to make a new tinder account. I can swipe for like an hour and the only match I’ll get is a transformer. I think I had my account for like 2 years

Last edited:
I recently joined BLK and some girl messaged me like “what are you doing on this app” cause she thought I was white
I told her I def do look white but I’m Chilean/Iranian, never been attracted to white women, and she was like whoops sorry and was cool with it :lol: :lol:

Thst little comment gave me a new perspective through, ish had me hot - it was like a small taste of “what are you doing around these parts boy” :smh: :smh:

I need to figure out how to make a new tinder account. I can swipe for like an hour and the only match I’ll get is a transformer

did she message you first or did you message her?

She might be thinking non black dudes on here are just looking for some chocolate fetish or fantasy

did she message you first or did you message her?

She might be thinking non black dudes on here are just looking for some chocolate fetish or fantasy
She hit me up first
Yea I know I get why she did it

Back
Top Bottom