Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

storm2006 storm2006 get off Badoo homes. That was the first one I got on maybe 7 yrs ago. Nobody on that app makes more than like 22k. I remember this Native girl from Walters hitting me up, was super dtf at like 4am, I'm like Ok pull up. She told me her car got repo'd and she was evicted also just crashing with friends so I had to come scoop her. Went to one joints apartment, she was watching Rush Hour on vhs tape.

You know in your tax bracket how much CSUP gonna be once you knock one of ooglie mooglies up?

I'm telling yall fellas to get in on this RBL app while it's brand new. The owners are promoting it heavy towards women on the Clubhouse App and they're flying in. They don't mind responding and you know that's its actually them.

Yeah that was my mindset from December 2019-July 2020.

Now I'm expecting my first kid. It's a boy so I'm excited but looking back on last year I'm surprised I don't have multiple kids out here.

I was bustin raw in damn near every woman I met.

But once my boy gets here and my house is finished I'm back out there. But safely though. Already got the vasectomy scheduled for January 18th.
Get a paternity test before you sign that birth certificate.

Get a paternity test before you sign that birth certificate.

Got a NIPP already. He's mine. 3d scan definitely proved it. Chick is literally giving birth to my ****ing twin :lol:

But don't worry. My fam is forcing me to get another one when he gets here.

Has anyone here heard of Seeking Arrangements?

Don't know much about it but one of my guys told me about it.
This chick i know convinced me to sign up. Its a waste of time if you’re a dude unless you have 0 standards and low morals.

But if you are on there with the intention of being a sugar daddy then there are no issues.

This chick i know convinced me to sign up. Its a waste of time if you’re a dude unless you have 0 standards and low morals.

But if you are on there with the intention of being a sugar daddy then there are no issues.

Makes sense. Dude that uses it is married so I guess he uses it for convenience.

Don't know if he's being a sugar daddy or just paying for sex though.

Haven’t been on dating apps in a couple months or so, just been chilling w the rotation mostly. But some 40 year old saw my tinder and added me on snap w the name “fun couple” or some **** Lmao

said they looking for a 3rd and sent me pics of her getting railed by randos 😂 saying it could be me

she was aight, nice rack of lamb, body a little soggy doe. I won’t 🧢 I contemplated it, but the thought of somebody husband watching me then joining in? Nah man I’m cool

tenor.gif

pulling a 24 yr old and making her pay.

Big facts.

Females are like stocks. Get them emotionally/financial invested, she's more likely to stick around to recoup her investment.

Deadbeats and jailbirds figured that out before most dudes. Cringe when I hear dudes take a girl out on an expensive first date and foot the bill.

Back
Top Bottom