Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Big facts.

Females are like stocks. Get them emotionally/financial invested, she's more likely to stick around to recoup her investment.

Deadbeats and jailbirds figured that out before most dudes. Cringe when I hear dudes take a girl out on an expensive first date and foot the bill.

My dude used to always do this, take them to a decent spot. Food + drinks and end up spending 150+ on a first date just to kiss and never talk again 😂

cheap dive bars/ bottomless brunches/ a walk by the lake is where it’s at

Big facts.

Females are like stocks. Get them emotionally/financial invested, she's more likely to stick around to recoup her investment.

Deadbeats and jailbirds figured that out before most dudes. Cringe when I hear dudes take a girl out on an expensive first date and foot the bill.
Especially the emotional side. Mainly mess with ones with higher edu as well. They respect when you don’t have to flaunt materialistic stuff because they understand the value of work, ...
Make em laugh, show them your healthy crazy and book smart.. after week 3 they want you to move in and make fruit smoothies with spinach and do yoga at 7am

934627A4-9180-436C-A502-0466EC21F621.jpeg

:rofl:

exactly that derek jeter swag

Bumble came in clutch for me this weekend. I matched up with a 37 year old women ( i'm 35 btw). And after about a week of sending messages back and forth she asked me to meetup for cocktails on Saturday. I'm like great, lets do it. So we link up at this bar that used to be a church. I get there at 1:00pm and walk in and see her. We sit and talk about a whole bunch of stuff ( some kind of way we ended up spending about 45 minutes talking about Issa and Lawrence's relationship from Insecure). As the evening went on and after 4 cocktails I looked at my watch and it was almost 6:30. I looked at her and asked her if she's good and she said that she doesn't want this conversation to end. I'm like.....
200 (1).gif

So she suggested to we go to her house and either listen to some music or watch tv. I said absolutely. Then she jokingly said "I'm not having sex with you........I might kiss you, but no sex".
So she sends me her address and we depart the bar. I put her address in the gps and I'm thinking to myself "this is the hood" (the woman is white). So I arrive at her house and it IS in the hood. Like, smack dab in the hood! I'm not gonna lie, I got out my car super nervous
tenor (1).gif

So walk i her house and immediately I'm greeted by 2 small barking dogs. I sit on the couch and she makes me an Old Fashioned. We sit there talking for a while. Then started listening to some of her records. At some point she made me a bagel with cream cheese ( I can't front, that bagel was lightly toasted and good!) . So then we started watching netflix. She suggested we watch a stand up special. I picked Chris Rock's Tambourine Man. While we watching it in between laughing she and I would shoot each other the look.......
tenor (2).gif

So I'm thinking to myself, it's only a matter of time. And before the special is even over we both fell asleep! I was like
tenor (3).gif
and she was like
WDl.gif

So i wake up around 1:30 and head out. Imma try to see her again this weekend and see how it goes from there.

deleted everything else. Been FEASTING on hinge. Appreciate this thread

:pimp:

Have a solid 3 person rotation. The third one is falling off, the 2nd one is catching feelings and I ain’t really digging her. The ace I’m meeting up this week (turns out we have mutual ppl I’ve heard great things about her) and so far looks like my starting ace . Might f around and lock her down if everything plays out good. Not to mention the other prospects in the farming system .

Bumble came in clutch for me this weekend. I matched up with a 37 year old women ( i'm 35 btw). And after about a week of sending messages back and forth she asked me to meetup for cocktails on Saturday. I'm like great, lets do it. So we link up at this bar that used to be a church. I get there at 1:00pm and walk in and see her. We sit and talk about a whole bunch of stuff ( some kind of way we ended up spending about 45 minutes talking about Issa and Lawrence's relationship from Insecure). As the evening went on and after 4 cocktails I looked at my watch and it was almost 6:30. I looked at her and asked her if she's good and she said that she doesn't want this conversation to end. I'm like.....
200 (1).gif

So she suggested to we go to her house and either listen to some music or watch tv. I said absolutely. Then she jokingly said "I'm not having sex with you........I might kiss you, but no sex".
So she sends me her address and we depart the bar. I put her address in the gps and I'm thinking to myself "this is the hood" (the woman is white). So I arrive at her house and it IS in the hood. Like, smack dab in the hood! I'm not gonna lie, I got out my car super nervous
tenor (1).gif

So walk i her house and immediately I'm greeted by 2 small barking dogs. I sit on the couch and she makes me an Old Fashioned. We sit there talking for a while. Then started listening to some of her records. At some point she made me a bagel with cream cheese ( I can't front, that bagel was lightly toasted and good!) . So then we started watching netflix. She suggested we watch a stand up special. I picked Chris Rock's Tambourine Man. While we watching it in between laughing she and I would shoot each other the look.......
tenor (2).gif

So I'm thinking to myself, it's only a matter of time. And before the special is even over we both fell asleep! I was like
tenor (3).gif
and she was like
WDl.gif

So i wake up around 1:30 and head out. Imma try to see her again this weekend and see how it goes from there.
Love these story +illustrations/gif combos. :pimp:

Good **** my man. You in them yambs next time for sure.! that Old fashioned deep in the 3rd quarter def put you over the edge. :lol:

200 (1).gif

tenor (1).gif

tenor (2).gif

tenor (3).gif
and she was like
WDl.gif

Shoulda known when i read 35 & 37 :lol:

200 (1).gif

tenor (1).gif

tenor (2).gif

tenor (3).gif
and she was like
WDl.gif

200 (1).gif

tenor (1).gif

tenor (2).gif

tenor (3).gif
and she was like
WDl.gif

This reminds me of the time I went out with a girl, we go back to her place, put on what was the new Chappelle special on Netflix, start making out, I whip it out, she puts her head in my lap and starts sucking while I watch the stand up, then starts slowing down, then stops and when I look down to see what's up I see she fell asleep :rofl: Meat in mouth :lol:

Gently extracted myself from her mouth, let her sleep in my lap for a bit then woke her up when I was ready to go :lol:

200 (1).gif

tenor (1).gif

tenor (2).gif

tenor (3).gif
and she was like
WDl.gif

:rofl: :rofl: good **** my g

Black owned joint that's fresh on the market. The owners are a black couple that spend most of their time getting quality women from the Clubhouse App to join. In order to become a member you have to verify that the person in your photo is actually you so there's no chance of being catfished.

The app is 2/8. The roaster isn’t bad but the UI is terrible. Deleted my account.

Last edited:
Thats some sucka for love type ****.

trust me bro, I know

but he has learned his lesson and blossomed into a semi mack now, making random house calls and ****. I’m like go head playa

and yo lmao @ Shordy falling asleep w the meat in mouth, reverse situation happened w me where I passed out getting top. She was not very happy 😆 but man I was drunk as ****

200 (1).gif

tenor (1).gif

tenor (2).gif

tenor (3).gif
and she was like
WDl.gif

Ya'll be talking about Insecure with White women? Couldn't be me.

Back
Top Bottom