Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

5134b30c1c487be35ad9c344239d6df0.gif
Certain look plus height plus signs of status or money will yield a ton a right swipes. An interesting bio is icing on the cake. Dudes that get that many matches are the exception, not the rule.

I read a woman saying that the worst date she ever been on was her going over to a guy house to see his shoe collection (that took up his whole room) before watching that horrible Wonder Woman movie....

Which NTer was this :lol:

I think it was raider5 raider5 :lol: :lol: :lol: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Certain look plus height plus signs of status or money will yield a ton a right swipes. An interesting bio is icing on the cake. Dudes that get that many matches are the exception, not the rule.

More like opening that wallet. When I first gave the apps a shot after getting out of a long term relationship. I got 3-5 matches a week maybe. One of my friends from college said if you're not paying for premium you won't get nearly as good results. Decided to give Tinder, and Hinge a month trial to see if I saw any differences and like clockwork results started rolling in.

I'm a 5'10 24 year old public school teacher. Only thing these women can get from me is d***, pencils, pens, paper, and a couple Starbucks gift cards. I live around a lot of colleges so that helps.
D0A778DC-4331-44F4-9B10-6645B88A3F29.jpeg

Last edited:
More like opening that wallet. When I first gave the apps a shot after getting out of a long term relationship. I got 3-5 matches a week maybe. One of my friends from college said if you're not paying for premium you won't get nearly as good results. Decided to give Tinder, and Hinge a month trial to see if I saw any differences and like clockwork results started rolling in.

I'm a 5'10 24 year old public school teacher. Only thing these women can get from me is d***, pencils, pens, paper, and a couple Starbucks gift cards. I live around a lot of colleges so that helps.
D0A778DC-4331-44F4-9B10-6645B88A3F29.jpeg
dry roster.. where’s the flavor .
The app is 2/8. The roaster isn’t bad but the UI is terrible. Deleted my account.
when you pay to play your UI greatly improves. The algorithms the parent (tinder, bumble, hinge) company has makes moves. actually applied for a marketing gig with them to better their dumb *** questions

dry roster.. where’s the flavor .

when you pay to play your UI greatly improves. The algorithms the parent (tinder, bumble, hinge) company has makes moves. actually applied for a marketing gig with them to better their dumb *** questions

The past 2 weeks has been rough as far as diversity goes...the HBCU's open up next week though so we'll see how that goes.

tenor (4).gif

I tried to tell my homegirl to take this out her bio...

“dating with intentions only - intentions of marriage”

I’m tried to explain, no real man is going to deal with your pre-existing expectations on a first date.

She got a PhD. Can’t tell her nothing. :lol:

I tried to tell my homegirl to take this out her bio...

“dating with intentions only - intentions of marriage”

I’m tried to explain, no real man is going to deal with your pre-existing expectations on a first date.

She got a PhD. Can’t tell her nothing. :lol:
If she fine and got a PhD she got hella options. But you still got to ease into the serious stuff, no one wants that pressure from the beginning, it's a turn off.

She wouldn't like it either if some man was like "dating with intentions only - intentions of impregnation". Even if you want kids who wants to hear that? :lol:

If you're 6ft+. Do it...if you're 5'11 say you're 6ft and wear some air max's or Timbs when you meet her. She won't be able to tell the difference.
5'11" myself. I round up to 6 cuz I figured there's a possibility of being misread as 5'1"

These apps really think I'm gonna pay :lol:

In order to build a good roster fast, paying is the wave for these apps lol. Unlimited likes on hinge can get anyone going in the right direction. You at a huge disadvantage with having a account that’s not premium because they would purposely not even show your profile in the algorithm.

Back
Top Bottom