Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Stuff like that is becoming less and less taboo. People like Cardi promote women promiscuity and they even brag about it.
I don't mind promiscuity hell I'm promiscuous, but that's just nasty.
How you willingly let 2 different generations of the same family **** you?
The loudest women online saying they don't need a man for retweets, likes and engagement. Are the same ones laying up with a man every night, crying to her friends why she keep getting dogged out.

They be lying.
Twitter women live rich fulfilled independent lives that revolve around tweeting about men, retweeting about men and liking tweets about men.

Whole personality is "I hate men now subscribe to my OF and watch a man spit in my mouth while he chokes me". Oh and something about zodiac signs of course.

Nah man you gotta ask for the number within a few msgs otherwise you just gonna be another match that gets pushed further down their inbox. You dont wanna be her penpal.

Deleted the apps the other day. Got to be kinda redundant for me, rinse and repeat. Got tired of it.

My G ahat ahat it also doesn't help that we're in full lockdown in GTA and it's -10C outside too. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I don't mind promiscuity hell I'm promiscuous, but that's just nasty.
How you willingly let 2 different generations of the same family **** you?

Twitter women live rich fulfilled independent lives that revolve around tweeting about men, retweeting about men and liking tweets about men.

Whole personality is "I hate men now subscribe to my OF and watch a man spit in my mouth while he chokes me". Oh and something about zodiac signs of course.

The only thing you missed was the words "normalize and toxic masculinity". Beyond that you summed up their entire existence.

I matched with an OF chick on Hinge the other day. If she tries to record me Imma take her memory card before I leave. Either that or run me my percentage the choice is hers.

I don't think your boy is way off, for whatever reason I feel it does matter, even if minimal

I know I've seen women say so on their profile. Facetime, imessage reactions, invisible ink texts, etc I think are just a few things that play a part along with the overall status symbol that it is for many

Some people also feel they're talking to a catfish/scammer if they don't have an iPhone

I stepped away from iPhones back in 2013.

My boy swears having an iPhone leads to better success with females in the dating game
I don't think your boy is way off, for whatever reason I feel it does matter, even if minimal

I know I've seen women say so on their profile. Facetime, imessage reactions, invisible ink texts, etc I think are just a few things that play a part along with the overall status symbol that it is for many

Some people also feel they're talking to a catfish/scammer if they don't have an iPhone

Android user here.

I didnt know for the longest time people with an iphone can tell when someone has an android from the text msg color. Had 1 girl literally reply back "ew green bubble". Thought it was odd, but i guess it was a good indication early on as to the type of narrow minded person she is.

Theres definitely a sort of "status symbol" some people with iphones perceive they have. Me personally, if the phone calls, texts, has data and i can download diff apps and **** im cool with it.

Android user here.

I didnt know for the longest time people with an iphone can tell when someone has an android from the text msg color. Had 1 girl literally reply back "ew green bubble". Thought it was odd, but i guess it was a good indication early on as to the type of narrow minded person she is.

Theres definitely a sort of "status symbol" some people with iphones perceive they have. Me personally, if the phone calls, texts, has data and i can download diff apps and **** im cool with it.
Definitely and it kills me when ppl wanna act like having a iPhone is some ballin **** like bro everybody has one. And women definitely see the green bubble and assume u a broke boy 100%

Facts. How is it a status symbol when everyone has one and most are making monthly payments on a phone :lol:
Part of it if bc 99% of celebs have them. Plus when smartphones were getting popular, droid was still kinda clunky and iphone was in its stride, kinda like a girl going through puberty.

Android user here.

Oh yeah, hating the green bubbles is a ritual

I've got an iphone, and I think people who talk like that are corny as hell

Just had a Bumble match ask me what size shoe I wear.

So I tell her I wear a 10.5 and she replies with “Perfect we can share shoes I wear a 10.5 in men’s”

Unmatched. You got me f***** up.

1613685278426.gif

eh I wouldn’t say it’s a status symbol

apple just makes communication more simple and efficient... reactions to messages , read messages, FaceTimes, emojis (android joints look slow), videos not looking like world war 1 footage, the list goes on

and android users are just easy to make fun of cuz they get so upset 😂

Definitely and it kills me when ppl wanna act like having a iPhone is some ballin **** like bro everybody has one.
Do what I did, i bought an iphone7 for 200 bucks, and pay 30 bucks a month for service. Like Kevin Gates said many years ago you need 2 phones, one for the girls and one for the dough.

The effect is similar to driving a Toyota vs a Lexus, without having to blow an extra 20 grand.

And it allows you to employ reverse psychology on female android users...if she starts acting a fool or tries to ghost you, you can hit her with the green bubble insult.

And besides indirectly you can use it as a prop in so many ways. Say your walking thru the mall and see a group of girls standing around you can go up to them with your iPhone and ask them to record while you do a dance for Tik Tok or something interesting. If you got an Android phone a girl is gonna be reluctant to even hold it...think about it, whens the last time you seen a disabled person, or a crackhead with an iPhone? Guess who they associate with android users? Exactly...thats why they find it so repulsive. These hot girls prolly got Grandparents that use an Android so if your a young dude with one they think your lame or got somethibg wrong with you...

Last edited:
Bro I’ve had a couple tiny **** recently stick their feet in my forces jokingly and I just yelled YO WHATRE YOU DOING

startled the **** outta them 😂

don’t touch my shoes

Man I’ve only dated or dealt with 2 women my entire life that actually knew anything about sneakers and neither of them played like that.

Every other one think it’s a game “Oh they’re just shoes look I’m wearing them hahaha”. Tryna get me to catch a charge.

Back
Top Bottom