Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

eh I wouldn’t say it’s a status symbol

apple just makes communication more simple and efficient... reactions to messages , read messages, FaceTimes, emojis (android joints look slow), videos not looking like world war 1 footage, the list goes on

and android users are just easy to make fun of cuz they get so upset 😂

Got my first iPhone two weeks ago. So many people suddenly hitting me up out of nowhere. That first night with the phone was running like 5 different conversations simultaneously.

Green bubble android users are freaks .. straight up lol
658DCF33-177F-4EC2-B057-E4C41A456630.jpeg

C16ECEAC-0B03-4C09-8490-38C57AA62D62.jpeg
:rofl:at "my ***** is quite soft and sweet..."

did you confirm this girl was real eventually? texts seem funny

:rofl:at "my ***** is quite soft and sweet..."

did you confirm this girl was real eventually? texts seem funny
Called her right off the rip.. learned from NT to always call 1st.. she was awg.. restaurant manager from the bay.. kinda look like Reese Witherspoon with extra 20-30 lbs.
was thinking of getting a free meal but passed.. entertaining though..

Last edited:
if I set my radius to 10 miles, then does that mean only people within my 10 mile distance can see me on hinge too?
hinge is showing me people across other states even when I set the distance to my state only

if I set my radius to 10 miles, then does that mean only people within my 10 mile distance can see me on hinge too?
hinge is showing me people across other states even when I set the distance to my state only
People set their radius to whatever they want. If they are 50 miles away and set it to 50, they'll see you

Do you have the deal breaker option on? If you turn the option on for distance you shouldn't get anything outside that radius

These females are funny.

I bought some neon green shoes and posted it on my IG story recently. My ex went and bought some neon green shoes and made sure to also post it on her story. Shorty doesn't even like green like that :lol:

What's up guys, back in the game after 9 long years of 2 back to back relationships. Needless to say I have no good pics to put on any of these apps :lol: Would it be crazy to find a part time photographer or someone to take some decent pics or should i just not even bother with apps at this point :lol:

Last edited:
What's up guys, back in the game after 9 long years of 2 back to back relationships. Needless to say I have no good pics to put on any of these apps :lol: Would it be crazy to find a part time photographer or someone to take some decent pics or should i just not even bother with apps at this point ;lol
You don’t need any high quality pics for these apps. Just get a nice cut , trim the beard if you got one and take a selfie. No need to overdo it. My most liked pic was a simple selfie in my car where I had a fresh taper fade with my beard trimmed.

Back
Top Bottom