Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

eh I wouldn’t say it’s a status symbol

apple just makes communication more simple and efficient... reactions to messages , read messages, FaceTimes, emojis (android joints look slow), videos not looking like world war 1 footage, the list goes on

and android users are just easy to make fun of cuz they get so upset 😂
I think it's more of a cult than status symbol. But I definitely feel like status symbol is a part of it. A lot of apple users definitely turn their nose up at Android. They look at Android like Lexus drivers look at Kia.

I think it's more of a cult than status symbol. But I definitely feel like status symbol is a part of it. A lot of apple users definitely turn their nose up at Android. They look at Android like Lexus drivers look at Kia.
Lexus drivers, particularly RX350 drivers, cant drive.

Do what I did, i bought an iphone7 for 200 bucks, and pay 30 bucks a month for service. Like Kevin Gates said many years ago you need 2 phones, one for the girls and one for the dough.

The effect is similar to driving a Toyota vs a Lexus, without having to blow an extra 20 grand.

And it allows you to employ reverse psychology on female android users...if she starts acting a fool or tries to ghost you, you can hit her with the green bubble insult.

And besides indirectly you can use it as a prop in so many ways. Say your walking thru the mall and see a group of girls standing around you can go up to them with your iPhone and ask them to record while you do a dance for Tik Tok or something interesting. If you got an Android phone a girl is gonna be reluctant to even hold it...think about it, whens the last time you seen a disabled person, or a crackhead with an iPhone? Guess who they associate with android users? Exactly...thats why they find it so repulsive. These hot girls prolly got Grandparents that use an Android so if your a young dude with one they think your lame or got somethibg wrong with you...
Lol I actually have an iPhone now used to rock with the Samsung galaxy phones until I felt like I wanted something different.

How are you 5’7 wearing a 10.5 in Men’s??? That don’t even add up.

BD75CAE2-47BB-443B-8139-A3A1EF5024BE.jpeg
Did she at least look decent?

Did she at least look decent?

Average at best nothing to write home about. Looked like your everyday sorority girl. If you’ve seen 1 you’ve seen them all.

Sidenote quick question to all you Texas cats out here. Do all y’all’s women have the same country accent? Its new to me and I love it not even gunna lie.

Back
Top Bottom