Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I don't understand that. If your wife is ****ing someone else they're not the problem, your wife is. Argue with her instead and leave me alone.
This. I don't understand why the husband would be hitting up the person she cheated with. But, emotions are involved and people don't think best when they are emotional.
... well it depends imo.
If she got her ring on, wouldn't a decent person just leave them alone? If you go for the kill anyway then I think there's a tiny bit of responsibility on you. However I agree root cause is still the couple.
Now if you don't know she's married or in a relationship then I think you bear 0 responsibility. That's just my opinion though.

Agreed. Too much other women in the world to knowingly bring on that unnecessary problems in your life.

In my situation, ol’ girl told me he hadn’t sex’d her in months and he would go on vacations alone. Then she found out he was messing with her very own AUNT. So now here I come looking “pogi” as usual and she couldn’t resist. She told me she was divorcing him and it looks like she did however I didn’t stick around after that. She was mad as **** at me for ghosting her but who’d want those problems? Dude has a temper and so do I. Best to leave it alone.

I’m not saying chase a taken women. But if the opportunity presents itself imma take it. Done it before and I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t do it again.

If the shoe was on the other foot no man is gunna spare my feelings or respect my relationship.

Those weekends in college watching the “boyfriend from back home” visit not knowing what be going on when he isn’t on campus won’t ever leave my mind.

Being mad at the dude in a cheating situation is a ego/pride thing.

If he smashes your gf/wife and he doesnt know you exist then you have no case to be mad.

If he knocking her down in your bed and wiping his dcik off with your robe then that’s a problem.

You could frame it as he doesn’t respect or fear you enough to worry about the consequences.

Those weekends in college watching the “boyfriend from back home” visit not knowing what be going on when he isn’t on campus won’t ever leave my mind.
Facts. I remember during orientation this girl told me she had a boyfriend back home. A week later she was holding my hands and I ended up smashing. Cold world. :smh:

This. I don't understand why the husband would be hitting up the person she cheated with. But, emotions are involved and people don't think best when they are emotional.
From what I remember she caught him cheating with one of his employees (he owns/runs a dispensary) and she wanted someone to talk to. I wanted to smash and she wanted something deeper. . I moved on.
and this was October last year:rofl:
She’s a hot Peruvian 30s milf. I’d provide pics but I got sniped on here last time :stoneface:

Cuz she probably lied and said your pics were fake or some ****

If you gonna ghost someone why wouldnt you unmatch em as well?

Ok got banned on hinge from a chick that was hating after we met and I ghost her lol, now im banned on BLK as well :lol: ... why can a chick report your profile once and you automatically get the boot. Men have no power on these apps lol.

Yea man … men have zero power on these apps.. got banned on Hinge and I suspect it’s the same reason for me.. I banged out shorty and dipped… a year later.. she matched me on Hinge and I thought **** was cool.. next thing I know.. I was banned.. she had to be the one that reported me cuz all the other joints that stepped to me on hinge were new

Cuz she probably lied and said your pics were fake or some ****

If you gonna ghost someone why wouldnt you unmatch em as well?

I don’t check my app account 24/7 lol, if I knew she would've report my account, I would’ve unmatch her while we was chillin. Now I’m forced to only use tinder and bumble :sick:

They go hard on dudes with the apps cuz of the cats that be wildin so much on there :lol: …For 1 man that gets banned for something lil it’s 20 sending D pics off top and insulting the joints when they bit interested :smh:

Some chicks use this to their advantage and be petty and in their feelings tho but it is what it is

They're doing a Tinder live event at the local hipster theatre. I wonder what that is gonba look like, maybe speed dating

I just find it funny. Like ***** don't take your eyes off your girl to look for me, that's misplaced energy
While you trying to **** me up your wife probably ****ing someone else :lol:

:rofl:
I can’t wait to use the term misplaced energy at work after reading this.

i was told to recently try hinge, i'm in the airline industry so i pick spots that are close, but i can fly to... there are a lot of nice women on there. but...pof was a cesspool. i was thinking there should be a dating app for people in the airline industry because we deal with a particular way of life that people might not truly understand.

i was told to recently try hinge, i'm in the airline industry so i pick spots that are close, but i can fly to... there are a lot of nice women on there. but...pof was a cesspool. i was thinking there should be a dating app for people in the airline industry because we deal with a particular way of life that people might not truly understand.
Met my wife on Hinge.

Look at you trying to be a separatist!!

Hinge is cool for something more serious but prepare for a lot of tinder rejects. Truly bottom of the barrel. But there are some bad ones sprinkled in there. Bad bad. Met my current girl on there. We been going for like 8 months now.

Back
Top Bottom