Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

That 2 for $20 is just for her. You're not accounting for yourself yet.
No its not. You get 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, and 2 desserts. I mean I am a gentlemen, she can take both if she'd like. She's eating for 2. I'll just get a $1.99 long island. In and out for 21.99 I might not even have to use one of my Groupons. Although I dont know if they take groupons in New Zealand

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 9.50.41 PM.png

I met this women on Bumble about 1 and a half months ago. And we've hung out every weekend since. Nothing too serious, just dinner here and hanging out over there. Two weeks ago was her birthday. So I took her out to dinner, got her a small present, and a red velvet cake (her favorite). Had the whole day planned out for her. She loved the whole thing. Appreciated the fact that I took the time to plan everything ( something which I've never done before this extensively). Fast forward a week and now things are getting more serious. Now we're making plans for future events (She brought tickets to the upcoming earth, wind, and fire concert for us). And she wants to see me more frequently. Suffice it to say, Bumble came through for me. Wishing you gents good luck with your searches.

Last edited:
I’m really a ***** texter tho. If we don’t have a hardcore connection, once I get home, it’s a wrap. Sometimes I get home and leave my phone in the bedroom for hours.

I had a similar thing happen a few years back. Only thing was I actually was messing with his wife. She gave me a heads up not to answer her phone calls and sure enough....the calls started. Then he pretended to be her by sending me some nasty texts. I knew it wasn’t her because she knows I’m Latino and homie was texting me in Filipino. Dude tried to set me up by inviting me to her car’s backseat. That’s when I changed my number :lol:

I don't understand that. If your wife is ****ing someone else they're not the problem, your wife is. Argue with her instead and leave me alone.
That’s too much like accountability. The root of the problem probably isn’t the wife.

I don't understand that. If your wife is ****ing someone else they're not the problem, your wife is. Argue with her instead and leave me alone.
... well it depends imo.
If she got her ring on, wouldn't a decent person just leave them alone? If you go for the kill anyway then I think there's a tiny bit of responsibility on you. However I agree root cause is still the couple.
Now if you don't know she's married or in a relationship then I think you bear 0 responsibility. That's just my opinion though.

... well it depends imo.
If she got her ring on, wouldn't a decent person just leave them alone? If you go for the kill anyway then I think there's a tiny bit of responsibility on you. However I agree root cause is still the couple.
Now if you don't know she's married or in a relationship then I think you bear 0 responsibility. That's just my opinion though.
I'm not the one in the committed relationship. If I **** your wife the problem aint me, she would've ****ed someone else. Probably is.

I'm not the one in the committed relationship. If I **** your wife the problem aint me, she would've ****ed someone else. Probably is.
Nah I feel you. Not saying she ain't a ***. I said a "tiny bit responsibility" in the scenario you knew the was married. I just thought it was an unwritten rule that if you knowingly persue a married woman just be ready for what may go down for walking the homewrecker path.

Back
Top Bottom