Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

A lot of women operate under that don't ask don't tell policy. Some will still lie if you aren't specific.

Never experienced women leaving out kids but several times when it comes having a boyfriend or still being legally married etc

The last date i went on before i deleted the apps was with a chick who casually mentioned she had a 7 year old during the date. Nothing on her profile said anything about having kids and she never mentioned it during the initial convo leading to the date. Then during the date she said she purposely doesnt show that she has a kid because it hurts her chances of dating.
I will do you one better, I met chick at a car wash YEARS ago. We went out a couple of times, eventually, I go to her place. We chill things getting started and I hear crying, so I ask are you babysitting. She was like yeah. Come to find out it's her kid, no car seat in the car at the car wash, no mention. Nothing. This was around back in 02/03 so I can imagine how scandalous chicks are now. The loose lips should of gave it away but hadn't been with to many women with kids.

A lot of women operate under that don't ask don't tell policy. Some will still lie if you aren't specific.

Never experienced women leaving out kids but several times when it comes having a boyfriend or still being legally married etc
Homie I know been separated from his wife for like 4/5 years, yet they have a 3 month old and a 10 month old. I asked the obvious question, are they your kids. He said yeah we get along better apart. She has her own space and I have my own space. It's wild out here stuff got crazy since I been away.

Last edited:
Started getting messages on Hinge after not logging in for months.

Apparently cuffing season has begun. 7 new messages...

Hot girl summer turning into lonely girl winter.

These women sending me messages are :sick::sick::sick::smh:

Feelings hurt right now.

Logging right back off.

Talm bout "Not interested in casual sex"

Ma'am!

That's like me saying "not interested in an NBA contract".

Started getting messages on Hinge after not logging in for months.

Apparently cuffing season has begun. 7 new messages...

Hot girl summer turning into lonely girl winter.

These women sending me messages are :sick::sick::sick::smh:

Feelings hurt right now.

Logging right back off.

Talm bout "Not interested in casual sex"

Ma'am!

That's like me saying "not interested in an NBA contract".

:lol:

I know of the disrespect you speak of.

LOL, many women say that line but when it comes down to it they are still looking to fill the void. They just don't want to sound like gardening tools or come off like they aren't already having one night stands or some existing fwb's.

I thought this was obvious but maybe it's an age thing or dudes just green.

:rofl::rofl:

A bitter divorce between a top New York City spine surgeon and his beauty-queen wife was quickly settled Monday — after he filed court papers making tawdry accusations that she was moonlighting as a high-priced call girl.
The filing says she also lied about her education, saying she had been a chemistry major at the University of Connecticut for three years until she took a leave of absence to compete in the Miss USA Pageant. According to the court docs, she never even graduated from high school.

Last edited:
When I was on the sites, it seems when I would tell chicks I’m looking for a relationship they would tell me they are just looking for something casual. When I began to treat them as such they would get into their feelings. I’d tell them I’m looking for a relationship but will not settle or try force one. Don’t mind a casual thing on my way to find the one, but these chicks want you to wait around for their call. F-that!

idk about y’all but when she say she’s not down for casual sex, you better respect it.

I can confidently say, I've smashed most women I've matched with who put that BS in their bio.

You can't go guns blazing when dealing with women like this. You have to show respect and be honest about your intentions. 9/10, most women will respect that and let you smash anyway, in the hopes it could lead to somewhere.

met up with this one chick that bragged bout putting a rape charge on a cat that got upset after his advancement got denied while they were in the whip
ol girl pointing to camera by the dash and i was like i’m out ✌

Yup you really need to be careful out there. No barriers to entry on these apps and there are mentally unstable people on them.

Good call on ending the 'date' right away.

I can confidently say, I've smashed most women I've matched with who put that BS in their bio.

You can't go guns blazing when dealing with women like this. You have to show respect and be honest about your intentions. 9/10, most women will respect that and let you smash anyway, in the hopes it could lead to somewhere.

Yeah these birds will be all over you by the second or third date - which ain't too bad in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah these birds will be all over you by the second or third date - which ain't too bad in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah, you'd be delusional to think they'll let you smash after the first date.

You have to show them a good time & conversation. After the 2nd-3rd date--you're about to go for a swim. I had to raise the rate for my cleaner, because Maria has been changing my sheets 3x/week 🤣

I had to raise the rate for my cleaner, because Maria has been changing my sheets 3x/week 🤣
patrickbateman-pointing-at.gif

Back
Top Bottom