Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I generally don’t trust women with the green bubble

Messed with this one girl who was a green bubbler, out in Connecticut. Was honest with her and told I didn't want a relationship and where I was at mentally.

She decided to end things. I respected that enough to give her space. Haven't heard from her since May 🤣

Messed with this one girl who was a green bubbler, out in Connecticut. Was honest with her and told I didn't want a relationship and where I was at mentally.

She decided to end things. I respected that enough to give her space. Haven't heard from her since May 🤣

Almost cuffin szn, she will be back. Back in PA this week where my legendary TAY run was 😂😂😂

Bros - I just logged off and started watching Kevin Samuels videos.

Gonna edit my profile:

When the check comes...

What kind of Man do you think I am, Miss?

james-franco-say-what.gif

I'm saving my time, money, and attention, for marriage!

I don't pay for "casual dates". :lol:

Funny you mention this.
An ex-FWB of mine just randomly DM'd me a rather salacious selfie on Snapchat.
She's married now too btw.

Don't creep back in there, bruh. Not worth it, and neither is the karma.

I learned this the hard way. There's no glory being some woman's side-***.

she wasn’t that bad.. im picky..
she looked dead on Sara from P diddy da band..
got three on deck and a 27 yr old i been super eyeballing..
also working it out with my kids mother ..
i turned 40 last month .. no dambz..
don’t wanna be in that washed thread :rofl:

Boy, what you doing? Stop playing yourself and try to make it work with your BM (if you can). Or find yourself a partner in life that will tolerate your **** and vice-versa.

I've learned swimming in the yambs is a young mans game. We all have to turn our cards in at some point.

Boy, what you doing? Stop playing yourself and try to make it work with your BM (if you can). Or find yourself a partner in life that will tolerate your **** and vice-versa.

I've learned swimming in the yambs is a young mans game. We all have to turn our cards in at some point.
swimming in yambs is a MAN thing young or old. Only thing that changes in life is time.
Ain’t no tricking ain’t no backsteppin..
Keep a cold tongue on these beezys.. even my 17 yr old son knows the drill..
883292FE-6B04-4913-8BC3-DC775BE3E5EB.gif

The last date i went on before i deleted the apps was with a chick who casually mentioned she had a 7 year old during the date. Nothing on her profile said anything about having kids and she never mentioned it during the initial convo leading to the date. Then during the date she said she purposely doesnt show that she has a kid because it hurts her chances of dating.

IDK WHY THIS IS STILL A THING IN 2021…. YOUR AVERAGE PERSON (MALE OR FEMALE) HAS AT LEAST 1 KID.

THAT DOESN'T DETERMINE ANYTHING. IF YOU JUST TRYING TO CLAP CHEEKS, CLAP EM. THE KIDS AINT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

A FEW YEARS AGO, I WAS CLAPPIN CHEEKS OF THIS CHICK FOR ALMOST A YEAR, SHE HAD 4 BOYS FROM LIKE 16 TO 9 I THINK… I NEVER SAW THEM… EVER. SO IF A CHICK HAS KIDS, IDGAF. HELL THE MORE THE BETTER BECAUSE THAT MEANS SHE GOT THAT GOOD GOOD AND CHANCES ARE SHE’S ONLY LOOKING FOR A GOOD CLAPPIN :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom