Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

homer.gif

Had my taste of both cities. I prefer ATL bruh. The women down there are straight to the point. Was traveling for work often and was traveling in between ATL and DC. Met with several different women, using several different apps. The results were both the same.

ATL women were far more casual about dating without commitments. Had a few girls give it up at the end of the first date too (Staying at the Four Seasons and St. Regis helped). All of them always messed around, and went home afterwards. Hygiene and quality of P was better IMO. Most women I was seeing were in their mid to late 20's.

D.C. felt like it was more work. Women had all these expectations, and a lot of them were career driven and may as well have been dating a femme female. Most of women I messed around with down there were in their late 20's-early 30's..

Had my taste of both cities. I prefer ATL bruh. The women down there are straight to the point. Was traveling for work often and was traveling in between ATL and DC. Met with several different women, using several different apps. The results were both the same.

ATL women were far more casual about dating without commitments. Had a few girls give it up at the end of the first date too (Staying at the Four Seasons and St. Regis helped). All of them always messed around, and went home afterwards. Hygiene and quality of P was better IMO. Most women I was seeing were in their mid to late 20's.

D.C. felt like it was more work. Women had all these expectations, and a lot of them were career driven and may as well have been dating a femme female. Most of women I messed around with down there were in their late 20's-early 30's..

This...I was talking to 2 different women from D.C. Both were expecting 4-5 star restaurant 1st dates. Like my account clearly doesn't say public school teacher in bold letters.

Go after what you want by all means but you won't be getting it from me lol.

I lived in Atl in my previous life…. It was too easy lol. The 20 somethings teachers and flight attendants were layups

I can agree with this. I was speaking with a few women at the event and their expectation was too much for me.

I'm usually very objective with most things in life, and the dichotomous nature of women in Atlanta and D.C. was soo obvious for me.

Still not entirely sure why women are so relaxed down in ATL though. Could someone shed some light on this? Also, 60% of all the women I was smashing and in a rotation were flight attendants for Delta.

I'm usually very objective with most things in life, and the dichotomous nature of women in Atlanta and D.C. was soo obvious for me.

Still not entirely sure why women are so relaxed down in ATL though. Could someone shed some light on this? Also, 60% of all the women I was smashing and in a rotation were flight attendants for Delta.
I lived there almost 5 yrs. Obviously it’s a huge transient city, and most people are from the south. I felt like everyone was there to meet new people, have fun, and generally were social, friendly people. Very different than Midwest/northerners/Florida where I live now, people are dicks. Then you mix in the fact that there are SO many beautiful women, and so many gay guys, and the night life was always poppin, it was the perfect storm.

I lived there almost 5 yrs. Obviously it’s a huge transient city, and most people are from the south. I felt like everyone was there to meet new people, have fun, and generally were social, friendly people. Very different than Midwest/northerners/Florida where I live now, people are dicks. Then you mix in the fact that there are SO many beautiful women, and so many gay guys, and the night life was always poppin, it was the perfect storm.

YO! This was my EXACT sentiment when I was down there. Felt like it was shooting fish in a barrel.

The women were unbelievable as well. Can't tell you often women would come up to me just because of my hair. Talking about how they want their kids to have my hair...

I never understood it until one of my friends broke down to me. I got that "Indian hair", so I suppose it's something that worked to my benefit.

This...I was talking to 2 different women from D.C. Both were expecting 4-5 star restaurant 1st dates. Like my account clearly doesn't say public school teacher in bold letters.

Go after what you want by all means but you won't be getting it from me lol.

"Chicken wings and fries we don't go on dates"

A lot of people don't even care about good food...it's about the look and price. That's why people paying $600 to be fed like seals by a butcher with shades on.

She took all those photos and videos and not one of the dude she’s out with. Man’s getting played.

I went out for drinks to one of those rooftop bars with the lady a couple weekends ago and the couple in the section over looked miserable. All the woman was doing was recording selfie videos of herself while the guy sat there in silence.

Back
Top Bottom