Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yes.

Ton of girls on dating apps are just looking for an ego boost.

There's also a ton of girls that are inundated with hundreds of messages, so you'll either have to wait your turn or move on.

I figured, what's more baffling is when someone I'm actually interested in likes me first on Hinge (doesn't add a comment on the prompt) then I match with them and start a convo and nothing. Not sure what some of these women are expecting when they can't even come remotely close to matching the effort being put out.

Well….this is a first :lol: :lol:
063E49FD-8142-4D85-BF5A-311EFC8A8E97.jpeg

455D3107-B42A-42FE-B3AB-C42C27E0DD75.jpeg

Not gonna lie, I thought I would have been the best approach just playing it cool. I guess I messed up by not staying firm when she said she was busy.

You can't play it cool if you don't already have her attention/interest. Regardless playing it cool is the same as playing games. Don't do it. Same with waiting to respond to messages etc.

The fact you're asking about her so much shows you dont have other options and that's the problem. Fix that. Have other options

Generally speaking this works but only if know what you're doing. Gotta close some deals first.

Otherwise he'll just be in the house like this over multiple women instead of one.

And that's not good for team moral

I figured, what's more baffling is when someone I'm actually interested in likes me first on Hinge (doesn't add a comment on the prompt) then I match with them and start a convo and nothing. Not sure what some of these women are expecting when they can't even come remotely close to matching the effort being put out.
Dont bet all your marbles. A lot of fake accounts on these app's.

What's your conversation game like though? If something on your profile doesn't illicit a message from her or the message you send doesn't get their attention it's a crapshoot.

Some chicks are just are just bored/going through the motions and most don't have the app notifications on so they aren't on the apps like we are.

From a certain perspective Bumble is a great idea because it doesn't factor in the female ego and lack of social skills. A lot of women are just terrible starting/carrying conversations. Outside of hey, emojis and gifs the same shallow/superficial "I like your hair/outfit" they do with each other is the same way they start conversations with men.

If there was minimum character limit on messages things would improve but they would lose a lot of users in the process. POF had/has a feature you could enable like that and it would basically tell you the message wasn't long enough.

You have to include something in your profile/message that will illicit a response.

Purpose of your prompts and bio is to make it easy for her to talk to you. Make her laugh, or curious and want to know more about you. This is 1 of the prompts I use.

7E043AFC-32E9-4B19-AA5A-3098645F1F7A.jpeg

All layups that make it easy for her to message me first, and that only happens 1-10 matches or so. Exhibit A when I logged in after work
9D57161C-0222-4EC0-9D10-0C196219CEB4.png

Crocs are terrible and I will never own a pair but they’re useful.

7E640049-B6A1-4AE1-BB9F-33C7F6CF1EC9.png 67B611DD-E828-45DB-AFD9-C9C0AB2BE146.jpeg

Most of the time I message first and when I do I focus on either

1. Something in her profile if it’s unique. Shorty is in dental school so I used it.
122BE08F-DD06-4E2D-B1E9-6908C1D4B53F.png ABB4F808-04FD-4A8F-989F-E7656F37E5CF.jpeg

2. I talk sh*t. Woman love claiming eccentric personality traits. She said she was “feisty”.

4582CD7E-75EE-476A-ADCA-85C2CB29CB3F.png 1C3214F1-591F-4EBC-AB91-2519AB87010D.jpeg

3. And when she has nothing of note in her profile or looks like a easy bust down. I shoot something like this at her.

6A8CD680-A6EB-4B5D-A5F7-01EF0E7C3A46.jpeg

Rinse and repeat.

Attachments

• AB64E26B-4120-4552-9A04-ADC4D9B4CC72.jpeg
    AB64E26B-4120-4552-9A04-ADC4D9B4CC72.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 113
Dont bet all your marbles. A lot of fake accounts on these app's.

Most definitely, I’m in Sacramento and honestly, it’s rough out here. It’s also very easy to verify whether someone is real or not. But I’m def not betting all my marbles, it just seems to be consistently happening.

What's your conversation game like though? If something on your profile doesn't illicit a message from her or the message you send doesn't get their attention it's a crapshoot.

Some chicks are just are just bored/going through the motions and most don't have the app notifications on so they aren't on the apps like we are.

That’s what’s starting to have me wondering. Maybe I’m doing something wrong? This is my first go around at the apps so I really don’t know what to expect. I’ve followed some advice in here and some from friends as well that is very similar. The asking out early has been bad for me. Had a couple just unmatch me upon asking them out, when it seemed like the convo was going well. Other than that I’ll typically ask about something on their profile and take it from there.

Yep Bumble is essentially just Tinder with a small twist. I think it makes women more comfortable that they can choose to send the first message so they don't get inundated with openers from guys they either never intended to message or had 2nd thoughts afterwards. One thing that does annoy me is when a girl says "Hi I'm <insert name here>" It's like yea we already saw your name on your profile smh.

The apps are definitely a numbers game though, I agree with using something from their profiles as openers though. This seems to warrant the most responses.

One thing to understand conventional thinking/courting methods don't translate the same in 2021 even more so with online dating.

That’s what’s starting to have me wondering. Maybe I’m doing something wrong? This is my first go around at the apps so I really don’t know what to expect. I’ve followed some advice in here and some from friends as well that is very similar. The asking out early has been bad for me. Had a couple just unmatch me upon asking them out, when it seemed like the convo was going well. Other than that I’ll typically ask about something on their profile and take it from there.

Every situation/woman is different some are willing to link up right away others will want to talk for like a week before meeting up. Either way you gotta make them comfortable. Can't run the same play with every woman. Some chicks are legit paranoid/scared they worry about stuff we don't think about.

Building rapport and getting off the app is priority number one. No "how are you doing" "how was you day" type $%$%. Take it step by step ...Get the number, social media, video chat or talk of the phone etc

EVERY guy is either asking them out for coffee, drinks, dinner or trying to get them to come over to their place/go to their place. You don't wanna blend in with them or be food/drink guy for the day.

Curating your profile the right way will do a lot of the work for you. Invoking curiosity/emotions typically works.

WASHED KING WASHED KING used crocs. I use a more extreme sport troll method using memes and more personal things like kids, religion, animals etc. I DO NOT RECOMMED but that's how I roll.

My lockdown favorite.

Ssdfd.png

You have to include something in your profile/message that will illicit a response.

Purpose of your prompts and bio is to make it easy for her to talk to you. Make her laugh, or curious and want to know more about you. This is 1 of the prompts I use.

7E043AFC-32E9-4B19-AA5A-3098645F1F7A.jpeg

All layups that make it easy for her to message me first, and that only happens 1-10 matches or so. Exhibit A when I logged in after work
9D57161C-0222-4EC0-9D10-0C196219CEB4.png

Crocs are terrible and I will never own a pair but they’re useful.

7E640049-B6A1-4AE1-BB9F-33C7F6CF1EC9.png 67B611DD-E828-45DB-AFD9-C9C0AB2BE146.jpeg

Most of the time I message first and when I do I focus on either

1. Something in her profile if it’s unique. Shorty is in dental school so I used it.
122BE08F-DD06-4E2D-B1E9-6908C1D4B53F.png ABB4F808-04FD-4A8F-989F-E7656F37E5CF.jpeg

2. I talk sh*t. Woman love claiming eccentric personality traits. She said she was “feisty”.

4582CD7E-75EE-476A-ADCA-85C2CB29CB3F.png 1C3214F1-591F-4EBC-AB91-2519AB87010D.jpeg

3. And when she has nothing of note in her profile or looks like a easy bust down. I shoot something like this at her.

6A8CD680-A6EB-4B5D-A5F7-01EF0E7C3A46.jpeg

Rinse and repeat.

Hol up... You getting matches with women that you could be seen in daylight with?!

#HowSway

Well I have the date set up now at least.
🤷🏿‍♂️

What do you have planned for the date though? Not just what you're doing for the date. The game plan. Better leave those snapchat convo shenanigan's at the crib.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom