Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

What do you have planned for the date though? Better leave those snapchat convo shenanigan's at the crib.
Was just planning on grabbing something to eat. Where exactly, I haven't really decided yet.

It'll be during the day/afternoon if that means anything.

I used to keep it simple with even just a new to town (I actually was at the time but still it was successful for me), I'd get plenty of women who message first with something like "do you want me to give you the full tour." I lowkey met some good to great ones, I just shared the ooglie mooglies on here for the lulz

Fam out here 40 kissing on the cheek on dates
Couldn't be me.

rbk93 rbk93 go bowling fam. Date was a 100% winner for me. Laser tag was popular too, at a place called Brickopolis here its similar to a Dave and Busters to compare it to a national chain for familiarity sake. Grab a couple drinks too. You can flourish and both can be had on Groupon/LivingSocial. Escape rooms are popular trendy too (and everyone doing that are throwing bs too), but I never got to do either

Indecisiveness :smh:

Daytime date is cool if you decided on that time...otherwise you could be the first shift of a double booking. Or she's leaving the evening open. If you do your job the date can continue to a second location.

Groupon/Living social is clutch you can get everything on the low from oil changes, local food spots/activities to concert/sporting event tickets.

Indecisiveness :smh:

Daytime date is cool if you decided on that time...otherwise you could be the first shift of a double booking. Or she's leaving the evening open. If you do your job the date can continue to a second location.

Groupon/Living social is clutch you can get everything on the low from oil changes, local food spots/activities to concert/sporting event tickets.
Well I can't actually do a night date myself, just because of circumstances. Some might say the reason is probably a reason why I shouldn't date/pursue women, but that's a personal opinion.

datznasty datznasty Bowling wouldn't be a bad idea. Would be something different and something I've never done before.

Pros of bowling

Fun
Competitive but not too serious, still playful but you can talk **** to each other, slap 5, etc kind if open up some
Modern bowling alleys have a bar in them and couches and like finger food, give it a more grown and sexy vibe get a margarita and like brisket nachos to share
LOOOK AT THE MASS ALL NIGHT AND DONT HAVE TO BE DISCRETE ABOUT IT

Then the one I used to go to got bought out by Heyday and they added an arcade type situation upstairs. Pool table, air hockey, fee arcade games, putt putt, few site
in the booth and shoot at the screen games, all of which get you really close to each other especially if you "help" her shoot or something. You should be able to read vibes really easily too with how she reacts to the closeness and touching. Oh that's another one if you pull your phone out to show her a photo or something dont just hand it to her hold it in such a way where she has to like lean across your body or vice versa or she'll like out her arm around you and sink into your body that's a good sign

Just want some further advice before following through lol. This is in reference to the chick who gave me her Snapchat.

I asked if she was busy on one weekend and she said she was. She didn't flat out say "no", I don't want to hang out, but something else was more important or exciting. I know most people would say "on to the next one", but should I follow up or let it be?
First mistake was getting the **** Snapchat. People barely even use Snapchat.

First mistake was getting the **** Snapchat. People barely even use Snapchat.
Might not be as popping as maybe 3-4 years ago, but it's still definitely active.

I'll go ahead and say FB/IG is more popular though.

A lot of people still use snapchat and not just teenagers.

It's strange how many people are stuck in their own bubble with these type of things like in that FB thread people think only old people still use it now. Or those who think Twitter only politics and activism.

A lot of people still use snapchat and not just teenagers.

It's strange how many people are stuck in their own bubble with these type of things like in that FB thread people think only old people still use it now. Or those who think Twitter only politics and activism.
Snapchat ain’t poppin like that. It just is what it is.

Nah. Snapchat’s UI and target just doesn’t keep people on the app for long enough compared to Facebook or IG.

Man what? You talking like you're an influencer or an investor nobody give #$%$ about engagement.

I use social media to see what I see and talk @!$^ %^*$ the numbers/popularity

1. I never meet for the 1st time at her spot or invite her to mine (for this reason)

2. Meet up for the 1st time in a public area in broad day light.

3. When it’s time for the link. Just get a hotel room and I bring the stick with me just in case.

That story took place in Memphis so I'll say he lowkey got what he deserved goin on that mission without doing his due diligence.

If you know how to move and read the tea leaves nothing like this will happen.

Chicks you don't know like that almost never invite you over to their place...that should have been the first red flag.

1. Get the number quickly...3 messages or less. Every time a halfway decent looking woman opens the app, she has new matches and messages. You gotta move quick.

2. Next phone call or facetime most guys won't do it off rip. Set yourself apart and use some personality and make her laugh.

3. Set up date in a week or less. Don't gotta be extravagant just grab coffee or something.

If she is unresponsive move on to the next. It gets easier but you can't take it personally.

The idea is definitely right, but 3 messages or less is a bit much. Moving too quick can be a turn off for them.

You have to include something in your profile/message that will illicit a response.

Purpose of your prompts and bio is to make it easy for her to talk to you. Make her laugh, or curious and want to know more about you. This is 1 of the prompts I use.

7E043AFC-32E9-4B19-AA5A-3098645F1F7A.jpeg

All layups that make it easy for her to message me first, and that only happens 1-10 matches or so. Exhibit A when I logged in after work
9D57161C-0222-4EC0-9D10-0C196219CEB4.png

Crocs are terrible and I will never own a pair but they’re useful.

7E640049-B6A1-4AE1-BB9F-33C7F6CF1EC9.png 67B611DD-E828-45DB-AFD9-C9C0AB2BE146.jpeg

Most of the time I message first and when I do I focus on either

1. Something in her profile if it’s unique. Shorty is in dental school so I used it.
122BE08F-DD06-4E2D-B1E9-6908C1D4B53F.png ABB4F808-04FD-4A8F-989F-E7656F37E5CF.jpeg

2. I talk sh*t. Woman love claiming eccentric personality traits. She said she was “feisty”.

4582CD7E-75EE-476A-ADCA-85C2CB29CB3F.png 1C3214F1-591F-4EBC-AB91-2519AB87010D.jpeg

3. And when she has nothing of note in her profile or looks like a easy bust down. I shoot something like this at her.

6A8CD680-A6EB-4B5D-A5F7-01EF0E7C3A46.jpeg

Rinse and repeat.
This is super facts. On hinge, I had a prompt that said “I don’t like or I hate ice cream” and that itself got me so much attention. It was common to get a situation in which someone would respond with a “try almond milk ice cream” or some bull**** like that, and I'd hit them back with something along the line of "lets get some together line" and that set up a meet up in itself. You have to use those prompts as your "in" for conversation. That "hey how you're doing, and what did you do today" 9/10 gets you nowhere although it seems like the right thing to do.

Yeah if you're waiting for a woman to make plans or provide ideas for a date 9 times out of 10 it will never happen. Which is also why I think Bumble is the worst dating app.
Facts. The whole concept is dumb but when you point it out, people are quick to label you a sexist

You have to include something in your profile/message that will illicit a response.

Purpose of your prompts and bio is to make it easy for her to talk to you. Make her laugh, or curious and want to know more about you. This is 1 of the prompts I use.

7E043AFC-32E9-4B19-AA5A-3098645F1F7A.jpeg

All layups that make it easy for her to message me first, and that only happens 1-10 matches or so. Exhibit A when I logged in after work
9D57161C-0222-4EC0-9D10-0C196219CEB4.png

Crocs are terrible and I will never own a pair but they’re useful.

7E640049-B6A1-4AE1-BB9F-33C7F6CF1EC9.png 67B611DD-E828-45DB-AFD9-C9C0AB2BE146.jpeg

Most of the time I message first and when I do I focus on either

1. Something in her profile if it’s unique. Shorty is in dental school so I used it.
122BE08F-DD06-4E2D-B1E9-6908C1D4B53F.png ABB4F808-04FD-4A8F-989F-E7656F37E5CF.jpeg

2. I talk sh*t. Woman love claiming eccentric personality traits. She said she was “feisty”.

4582CD7E-75EE-476A-ADCA-85C2CB29CB3F.png 1C3214F1-591F-4EBC-AB91-2519AB87010D.jpeg

3. And when she has nothing of note in her profile or looks like a easy bust down. I shoot something like this at her.

6A8CD680-A6EB-4B5D-A5F7-01EF0E7C3A46.jpeg

Rinse and repeat.
I see you Pa :smokin

Back
Top Bottom