Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

it probably just auto corrected. I wouldnt sweat it if she's trying to sexually assault my face

Just the other week, a chick i met on bumble invited me over to house to watch Netflix after we messaged earlier that day on Bumble. I was hesitant at first but she wasn't to persistent about me coming over and she stayed in a nice mid class neighborhood, so i was like eff it. The evening went pretty well. She was a little thicker than the the norm but she had a nice shape with a flat stomach. We started off talking on the couch sipping wine and then by the end of the night I ended up smashing. Probably should of brought a rubber with me though. As soon as I came over she hit me with the I don't normally do this routine too. If the area was suspect I definitely wouldn't of went. While at her house i was pretty chill and wasn't all on top of her, then as soon as she hit me with the whole line about I think we are just going to be friends with a disappointed look I knew what time it was. I honestly think she jumped on bumble just to get pipe. Coincidentally her daughter was at her ex husband house for the night and she just was freshly shaved and her crib was spotless. she also had big Cane Corso just in case. Now whenever her daughter is spending the night at her fathers house, which is once a week she invites me over, besides that i never hear from her. Smh

Sounds like you hit the lottery fam bam. You dont have to take her on dates or pretend to be interested in dull conversations or care about her dreams and desires, just every Friday come drop some **** off. Sheeyiit, if you want to date date someone, just get you someone for the other 6 and a half days of the week.

Just the other week, a chick i met on bumble invited me over to house to watch Netflix after we messaged earlier that day on Bumble. I was hesitant at first but she wasn't to persistent about me coming over and she stayed in a nice mid class neighborhood, so i was like eff it. The evening went pretty well. She was a little thicker than the the norm but she had a nice shape with a flat stomach. We started off talking on the couch sipping wine and then by the end of the night I ended up smashing. Probably should of brought a rubber with me though. As soon as I came over she hit me with the I don't normally do this routine too. If the area was suspect I definitely wouldn't of went. While at her house i was pretty chill and wasn't all on top of her, then as soon as she hit me with the whole line about I think we are just going to be friends with a disappointed look I knew what time it was. I honestly think she jumped on bumble just to get pipe. Coincidentally her daughter was at her ex husband house for the night and she just was freshly shaved and her crib was spotless. she also had big Cane Corso just in case. Now whenever her daughter is spending the night at her fathers house, which is once a week she invites me over, besides that i never hear from her. Smh
why she give the disappointed look?

They was dancing around the website like it was a popular one or something.

Even 10-15 years ago it wasn't. I bet no one at either of those news stations heard of it before this story

Anyone who knows about Mocospace is a OG internet warrior/savage or down bad severely.

I hope they convince him to do a follow up interview.

smh at what? That sounds like a pretty solid arrangement.

Not if you're a simp or #$^&7* whipped :lol:

Dude feels like he's getting that side chick treatment

Last edited:
Single parents don’t want to bring all kinds of dudes/females around their kids. Shordy just needs some D that’s all. You hit the lotto :pimp:

That's Perfect actually because I hate when is women’s be in a feelings especially when I’m just trying to be their friend with benefits .

Sounds like you hit the lottery fam bam. You dont have to take her on dates or pretend to be interested in dull conversations or care about her dreams and desires, just every Friday come drop some **** off. Sheeyiit, if you want to date date someone, just get you someone for the other 6 and a half days of the week.

Drop some d*** off 🤣

That's Perfect actually because I hate when is women’s be in a feelings especially when I’m just trying to be their friend with benefits .
careful though. Been in a similar situation multiple times invitations to the house/sitting on their couch and when they get the cold shoulder you thinking in your head should i pursue cuz when they say NO…. it flips the scrip.. Booty call turned into
mind games smh

Last edited:
I actually like the girl and I prefer to actually interact with her outside the bedroom instead of being a consistent smash whenever her kid stays at the Dasdcrib. I lowkey feel devalued. If I was 25 I would love the current arrangement, I guess with me just turning 36, I want more. Its cool though, I actually been hanging out with this other lawyer chick for the past 2 weeks and we talk consistently and make an effort to see each other multiple times a week.

I actually like the girl and I prefer to actually interact with her outside the bedroom instead of being a consistent smash whenever her kid stays at the Dasdcrib. I lowkey feel devalued. If I was 25 I would love the current arrangement, I guess with me just turning 36, I want more. Its cool though, I actually been hanging out with this other lawyer chick for the past 2 weeks and we talk consistently and make an effort to see each other multiple times a week.

Then keep the one you're smashing on the side. Don't overcomplicate this

It sounds you fell in love with the pums. Either the experience was that good or you were on a serious drought and she just quenched your thirst. She could be running game on you seeing if you're going to turn a fool over the P. Just enjoy the ride and keep your head on. Keep scouting out other jawns at the same time since it sounds like your looking for a relationship.

boxdok boxdok don't let these filthy whores tell you that anything less than the love you deserve is a prize

anyone-deserve.gif

First off, don't come in here nitpicking her physical attributes if you're catching feels.

Second, she doesn't owe you anything. Take what you can get and run with it. She threw you a bone and you're over here looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Third, how quickly are you catching feels like that? She set the tone from the jump. Move accordingly.

The fact that you're 36 years old, carrying yourself this way, and still single is...telling, to say the least. Can't be dwelling on women like that if you have other options out there.

Back
Top Bottom