Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Maybe it's me but I've never liked women that are a challenge. The couple times I've pursued 'challenging' women they were still annoying to deal with after you bag em
Especially if they being difficult just to be difficult…Some of em like to play and make dudes jump thru hoops for their enjoyment/something to post or talk bout with their homegirls :lol: :smh:

If I share my W's... then I gotta share my L's

Even though I wouldn't necessary consider it an L

Joint from the other night who I was with

Text me and said "I cant date men with kids right now"

of course I had to be slick and say

"I wasnt tryna date you"

of course i respect it... but "date"... cmon shawty... im not tryna date you.. I was just tryna squeeze you for the night.. and I didnt even make a move... she was effed up when I replied with that... lol.. humble yourself

If a woman put you on the couch and close the door and you dont even try your hand to get in the room... what makes u think im trying to date you.. relax

seems like it would've been better if you left off "lol wow"

Especially if they being difficult just to be difficult…Some of em like to play and make dudes jump thru hoops for their enjoyment/something to post or talk bout with their homegirls :lol: :smh:
Facts. It's their way of flexing to show that they have men "sweating" them. One of my coworkers was talking to a chick taking her out on dates. she basically hit him with the wine and dine nonsense. After countless dates, she hit him with the better as friends. Shortly after she reached out to him and asked him to watch her dog while she was going out of town with another man and this fool said yes. :rofl:

Facts. It's their way of flexing to show that they have men "sweating" them. One of my coworkers was talking to a chick taking her out on dates. she basically hit him with the wine and dine nonsense. After countless dates, she hit him with the better as friends. Shortly after she reached out to him and asked him to watch her dog while she was going out of town with another man and this fool said yes. :rofl:

I can’t believe he agreed 😂😂😂

But wait...did he agree to her friendship proposition? If so, that would explain him watching the dog. Not saying he should have done either (accept or dogwatch) but just trying to make his story a little better :lol:

Anyway, not sure how they met but stories like that are exactly why I said I was weary of the whole "friends" thing off of apps.

**** that damn dog

Maybe she just wanted to test him before giving up the yambs because otherwise, she'd just have to call her daddy and he'd help.

DADDY.PNG

:stoneface:

But wait...did he agree to her friendship proposition? If so, that would explain him watching the dog. Not saying he should have done either (accept or dogwatch) but just trying to make his story a little better :lol:

Anyway, not sure how they met but stories like that are exactly why I said I was weary of the whole "friends" thing off of apps.
I believe he did. He's the type to go out on "dates" with women at work who basically vent to him about their problems with the guy that's not fully committing to them. To him, thats "one step closer" to getting with them. :smh:

Turns out this dude is the friend zone type, lol. Eff all that and that damn dog. I wouldn’t even do that favor for a neighbor.

Back
Top Bottom