Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Story sounds suspect. We would have heard about it before now. A strict Jehovah witness wouldn't wear tennis skirts/tank tops she'd be covered up in a full body suit like the Muslim women athletes.

Who’s sliding in her DM?

I’m shocked even more because it’s a woman. I can see how certain dudes would be virgins at 40....but a woman? They get tons of offers daily compared to men. Good for her though, I hope she finds someone worthy.

Who’s sliding in her DM?

"Rock on sis honestly youre not missing a thing!"

lIVR9x.gif

I was once talking to this Christian chick that was a virgin, probably mid twenties. When she first told me I thought she was joking. I just laughed and told her I was a virgin too. Then I was at her place one day and managed to slide one of my fingers in that thang. Good lord that thing was unbelievably tight. Had a hard time just squeezing one finger up there. She wouldn't let me hit and that's what made me realize she really was a virgin. P felt like a Chinese finger trap

Now that I'm thinking about it there was another chick I was messing with in college who told me that her mom put her on to these Chinese balls that go inside the p to make it tighter. They're called Ben wa balls. Same deal with her, slid a finger in and almost didn't get it back. Thang was tight than a mug

Last edited:
I was once talking to this Christian chick that was a virgin, probably mid twenties. When she first told me I thought she was joking. I just laughed and told her I was a virgin too. Then I was at her place one day and managed to slide one of my fingers in that thang. Good lord that thing was unbelievably tight. Had a hard time just squeezing one finger up there. She wouldn't let me hit and that's what made me realize she really was a virgin. P felt like a Chinese finger trap

Now that I'm thinking about it there was another chick I was messing with in college who told me that her mom put her on to these Chinese balls that go inside the p to make it tighter. They're called Ben wa balls. Same deal with her, slid a finger in and almost didn't get it back. Thang was tight than a mug
Man them damn virgins had one in my bed right after high school. I was like DAMN this thing ain't fitting for the life of me.
Thoughts on using coupons for a date?
If they have a problem with coupons they can pay.:stoneface: Unsure how you got to the stage to be taking a chick out though, let alone for food. People said in here many times drinks at a happy hour. Less commitment and you can roll if things aren't going right.

Back
Top Bottom