Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

made an account 2 weeks ago because this thread had me curious. Used it just to look around. Got 2 messages earlier this week one from this really big girl and this other from this fit black girl that said "I am not hitting on you. I'm just issuing a compliment. You are very cute." lol looked at her profile said she was only into TALL dudes

Being 6'4 myself i've had a LOT of messages from 5'11+, Gheorge Muresan looking chicks.

I ain't about that.... Looking for dat ayss not a sparring partner :smh:
You tall guys are extra lame, if I was 6'6 I would be plowin through all 5'10+ with ease

Why do you tall guys go for girls 5'4>, you're already tall but you like short ones because it makes you feel taller

I'm 6'2, and wish I was 6'5 so bad lol

You tall guys are extra lame, if I was 6'6 I would be plowin through all 5'10+ with ease

Why do you tall guys go for girls 5'4>, you're already tall but you like short ones because it makes you feel taller

I'm 6'2, and wish I was 6'5 so bad lol

When i said they looked like Muresan, i meant in the face :lol:

No dambs are given about height if they are hot.

I deleted both POF and OKC, I had messaged all the decent chicks on both and not too much luck. Said bump it and closed them but not before I got the digits from this 42 yr old white lady with a nice rack. Just gotta convince her that young guys aren't so bad.

After reading some of y'all post I finally gave in and made a pof. Never been a fan of holla'n at chic's online but I said fuk it. Within 20 mins of making my profile I had 5 jawns hittin me up for a meet up :pimp:.

I deleted Tindr. In OKC, it's almost exclusively the high society, snobby white women type whos daddy's are like the District Attorney or Police Chief or owns half the city real estate or some **** from charter schools in Edmond or Jenks. They always got on pearls and a wedding dress, riding a horse, on a mountain cliff overlooking the ocean in Fiji. They be liking me (on Blendr too) then don't even respond to my messages :rolleyes I got a picture where I'm choking out an alligator that I think lots of ******* just like it because it looks fun/neat and therefore click yes but don't really want to meet the boy, so I should delete it because it's creating tons of false positives. POF chics are unrealistic in expectations at times but easier. One from about an hr away told me I could have my way with her, but I gotta pay her gas money round trip. I was like nah, like 15% of chics on there seem to have kids yet no jobs or cars. Like how do you even live? I'm good.

hows your lawn looking? Did homegirl clear some shrubbery and make some firewood?
man she stay texting me trying to get saved. No stereotype, but to call her white trash would be giving her too much credit. I just be like, "damn, I'll pray for you." Ain't trying to deal with her. So yea it's still terrible.

PoF is good for hookups if you don't look like a rapist. But I always get caught up in deep questions like how many richards she juggling or does she kiss her bf/husband after this? 

The amount of bitter chicks on here doesn't surprise me, cause it actually correlates to real life :lol: It's a combination of things, they've been dogged out in real life so much that they bring that online and put a wall put up, which affects the good common sense having guys who try to talk to them. Also, some of them legit don't know how to react when a good dude talks to them respectfully with sense. It's a foreign concept to them. And if you're lucky enough to hit it off with a chick you think is high quality, even red flags from them will eventually come up. This doesn't even include the fine girls who are basically twitter/IG chicks finding another avenue to inflate their ego. A good number of those types are "not looking for anything/just want friends/networking". "Networking" on a dating site? LOL aiight

laugh.gif
  that site is at a disturbing level

I must say, the girls on tinder are way more attractive. Had a few matches, all the ones I messaged messaged back to.....

Still feeling like a waste of time.

Last edited:
 Ok so I'm hanging out with a friend this guy seems ok minus the few things that get on my nerves like his I am man hear me roar kind of personality... but I was still into him.... so like I said we was chillin and we both knew what it was going to so I told him to get a condom this man said we can't have sex I'm like why he said because he thinks it would be disrespectful to have sex when he just got done playing with my cat touching on me and kissing on he thinks that having sex would be disrespectful...... wow what is the world coming to where a man tells me its disrespectful to have sex... I'm not sure where I find these people I promise I don't..... #wtf .... #dfml 
sick.gif

Last edited:
After reading some of y'all post I finally gave in and made a pof. Never been a fan of holla'n at chic's online but I said fuk it. Within 20 mins of making my profile I had 5 jawns hittin me up for a meet up :pimp:.

pics or ****..

the gif though :rofl:

Make moves or it is indeed a waste of time

Tough to make moves when the girls I match with always live on the other side of the state... lol.

I'll admit though, I'm picky as hell when it comes to girls. Even if the girl is attractive, if her personality doesn't match, I won't even attempt.

Back
Top Bottom