Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

By message 3 I’m asking for the number if not sooner.
Assuming you have a weed connection (go to a medical clinic if ur scared of breaking the law), on the 2nd message you could be like "420 and chill?" Even if the girl doesnt smoke weed, u can try to play it off like you were trying to make a joke.

Last edited:
Assuming you have a weed connection (go to a medical clinic if ur scared of breaking the law), on the 2nd message you could be like "420 and chill?" Even if the girl doesnt smoke weed, u can try to play it off like you were trying to make a joke.

Also, if your looking at a girls pictures and notice her pupils are dilated, chances are she takes some type of uppers like Cocaine or Adderall. You can send her some ambiguous message like "Do you Party?" and she should be able to read between the lines.

E5A05FF7-FD0B-4A0C-A61C-AAC3ED942F07.gif

When I was on I was doing most of the exchange on the app, including date/time but I didn't take it seriously Even though it seemed to work out. I'll take the tips though before I jump back in.

So y'all are basically:
Sup
I'm good, you?
Number?

I think a lot of women will look back and despise this current era in dating. They have too much from for their own good. 10 years down the road when they're ready to settle down, men gonna still be out here kickin it bc it's the norm. We all know marriage is a bad deal, so why tie yourself down.

im assuming you’re saying marriage is a bad deal because of the video? I think we should just pick better partners. Don’t marry a yoga instructor or knitter if you’re concerned about who gets a house in the event of a divorce. 🤷🏿‍♂️

damn yall out here dating whole cocaine addicts?

I like to get the number fast too but probably connect in the conversation on something first, whether its music, where you work, or whatever, where it's a good back and forth and something you both like then hit them with the let me get the number I'm going to text you something.

So I changed my height from 5’6 to 5’11 and of course I started getting tons more matches. The issue is it’s still chunksters.
1. How you gonna be undesirable but then want a giant
2. I like to eat the whole buffet but white people need to get their own secret app if they aren’t going to deal with non white people

My paid month of hinge ran out.

out comes the ogres. Great investment in my book smashed a few from it within that month def get better pickings. I’m working on some right now. Deciding on re upping or not .

this **** is legit pay for play.

If you don’t like to outright ask and you’re having a convo, to transition into getting a number or setting something up, all you gotta do is ask “away from work, what do you do in your spare time” and follow that up with “let’s do such and such” and you state the date. Don’t let her choose.

My paid month of hinge ran out.

out comes the ogres. Great investment in my book smashed a few from it within that month def get better pickings. I’m working on some right now. Deciding on re upping or not .

this **** is legit pay for play.
Told yall man the Hinge experience is completely different on premium. I know dudes dont like to pay but one month will be enough. That $20 will have you feasting.

I gotta take some time off from online dating. Just got hit with that " I'm not feeling that much of a connection" text. I need to work on myself.

Last edited:
I gotta take some time off from online dating. Just got hit with that " I'm not feeling that much of a connection" test. I need to work on myself.
You gotta dust yourself off Patna. That will happen ... hence why you need to have a rotation. One falls off , next one up.
some chick told me that (I wasn’t feeling the connection either but I was trying to smash)

After I made her pay for a hotel room and I dogged her out. Don’t take anything serious. The ones I want I haven’t been able to bag , and the rest are just free P is the way I’m looking at it.

I gotta take some time off from online dating. Just got hit with that " I'm not feeling that much of a connection" test. I need to work on myself.

Got hit with the “we should just be friends” line like 2 weeks ago myself. Told her I had enough friends and wished her the best.

You’ll bounce back you don’t want wishy washy women around you regardless. Keep 2-3 in rotation so when one falls through you’re still in the game.

You gotta dust yourself off Patna. That will happen ... hence why you need to have a rotation. One falls off , next one up.
some chick told me that (I wasn’t feeling the connection either but I was trying to smash)

After I made her pay for a hotel room and I dogged her out. Don’t take anything serious. The ones I want I haven’t been able to bag , and the rest are just free P is the way I’m looking at it.
Got hit with the “we should just be friends” line like 2 weeks ago myself. Told her I had enough friends and wished her the best.

You’ll bounce back you don’t want wishy washy women around you regardless. Keep 2-3 in rotation so when one falls through you’re still in the game.

Good advice gentlemen!

The most solid convo i’ve had on dating apps since getting back on was about crypto.

Ain’t no way to navigate from alt coins to yambs :smh:

Back
Top Bottom