Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

damn yall out here dating whole cocaine addicts?
Alot of women have tried it but arent necessarily daily users (listen to "Weekend Girl" by S.O.S. Band/Jazze Pha)

When you think about it they tend to be more attractive, since its less accessible than alcohol/weed - a girl has to be popular and in the "in crowd" to get her fix.

And dont you realize half the p0rnstarz yall be fapping to are "cocaine addicts"?

Just a thought
Cop the 1 month again for 20
Or get the 40 for 3 months
or 60 for 6 months?

just incase y’all doubt the pay for play.
I spent all day getting ugly chicks I x all of them. Handed a few likes but the chicks were avg. the moment I’m done, the next broad this pawg bad as hell.

Last edited:
Alot of women have tried it but arent necessarily daily users (listen to "Weekend Girl" by S.O.S. Band/Jazze Pha)

When you think about it they tend to be more attractive, since its less accessible than alcohol/weed - a girl has to be popular and in the "in crowd" to get her fix.

And dont you realize half the p0rnstarz yall be fapping to are "cocaine addicts"?
tenor.gif

You need to watch the Jim Rogan podcast with Dr. Karl Hart, dude admits to using hard drugs 'medicinally' and says they have better therapeutic effects than the stuff most Drs are capable of prescribing.

Outside of a little weed here and there I'm not interested in any druggie women. I prefer women that don't smoke but that's just me it's a turn off.

America doesn't care about it's citizens using hard drugs it only cares when money is changing hands and Uncle Sam not getting his cut but that's a whole different conversation.

All I gotta say is...don't compare yourself to Lori Harvey if you don't have Lori Harvey money, or look like Lori Harvey.

These women are delusional.

to yall who invest in the apps a bit is it better to get Tinder plus or Gold. im just tryna get unlimited swipes idc about all the other stuff like see who likes you and all that

Anyone check the medicine cabinet if they on any hard meds? Some got the nerve cuz I’m a functional weed head

That boy blue pilled. Mans taking cues from Disney movies and rom coms :lol:

Unfortunately he's gonna learn the hard way. Women don't respect that and take things for granted. He's set the bar high. Now he's gonna have to go above and beyond from here on out just to keep the bish

On hinge do yall like the pic or do yall send a message as well?

Depends on the profile and how much effort I feel like making.

If she has the mundane dog picture, Office/Friends reference, Starbucks plug she's just getting a like and I'm keeping it pushing. Not going to stretch my imagination for no copy and paste woman.

On hinge do yall like the pic or do yall send a message as well?
Only like, tried the comment at first then I noticed a couple these dumb chicks would just match without answering the message, leading me to ask something else before we start talking

I don't think it's a flaw on the apps end, because if I answer a question asked on my end it's pretty obvious that a question was asked/comment was made

Only like, tried the comment at first then I noticed a couple these dumb chicks would just match without answering the message, leading me to ask something else before we start talking

I don't think it's a flaw on the apps end, because if I answer a question asked on my end it's pretty obvious that a question was asked/comment was made

I feel like it was meant as an attention grabbing method but honestly I've had more success off just likes. Never used that rose thing either.

Super likes on Tinder do damage though.

Back
Top Bottom