Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Did you ever ask her why she ghosted you, not saying you were hung up on her. She is definitely a ****ty communicator. Personally if it was a legit jersey I would have kept that.

If I could legit write a cliff notes version that made sense I would. She cheated,(with someone I knew), two weeks after she stopped talking to me I caught dude spending the night at her place. (she lived across the street from my parents house). I confronted her the next day when he came again to pick her up and all she gave me was BS. When we finally talked a couple months later and I asked her why she went about everything that way she said "I thought you would get the hint" (from being ghosted). But the whole situation is weird. A week after she "ghosted me" she called me out of the blue and was acting like everything was 100. Then the next day we talked again, then back to being ghosted. It doesn't make sense without all the context, but it is what it is.

But now I'm on this Hinge grind and trying to figure it out haha.

I don't get females bruh.

Talked to this chick on Sunday and the convo was good. Made her laugh multiple times and she had all these body language showed she was vibing

Sent her a DM and got left on read yesterday.

when-u-make-a-joke-but-no-one-hears-it-14794790.png

Guess Im just a clown 🤡

:lol:

Guess I gotta learn the game. Gonna be awkward when I see her tomorrow but I'll just be chill and forget about it

:lol:

Guess I gotta learn the game. Gonna be awkward when I see her tomorrow but I'll just be chill and forget about it
I mean I can’t speak for any women (I still have no clue what the hell my wife wants or needs sometimes), or any of the guys in here…but you have something lined up with her for tomorrow and you’re worried about her leaving you on read this early in? Not sure if you might have been pushing on the edge of desperate or if she might have been busy and just didn’t have time to respond or what…but just play it cool, keep her laughing like you have been tomorrow and make your move in person. That move in person will get you a lot further (or an actual answer of not going further) than DMs will.

Talked to this chick on Sunday and the convo was good. Made her laugh multiple times and she had all these body language showed she was vibing

Guess Im just a clown 🤡
they-do-not-know-pm-super-swole-meme-fa28deadceac4911-ac10aab8ee3648f0.jpg

I mean I can’t speak for any women (I still have no clue what the hell my wife wants or needs sometimes), or any of the guys in here…but you have something lined up with her for tomorrow and you’re worried about her leaving you on read this early in? Not sure if you might have been pushing on the edge of desperate or if she might have been busy and just didn’t have time to respond or what…but just play it cool, keep her laughing like you have been tomorrow and make your move in person. That move in person will get you a lot further (or an actual answer of not going further) than DMs will.
Sometimes i'll do this thing where I read the text though I really don't have time to respond or get in a conversation and put it in my head i'll respond later. I forget to respond more often than not.

Or someone just doesnt want to respond. You're not important enough to her to respond to or the subject is not important enough to respond to. Let's be real here

I just had a coworker text me a couple days ago asking if I had AAA because she wants to possibly get a discount on disney world tickets for her and her daughter and I just didnt respond. This is a coworker who frequently reaches out to me when she needs help with something (usually work related) and I do help her but this time just didnt want to

Hold up...

You talked to her in person felt things were going good and didn't ask for her number?

Then proceeded to hit her up on social media??? :lol::smh:

Guess Im just a clown 🤡
How old are you? Not even trying to be funny

If I could legit write a cliff notes version that made sense I would. She cheated,(with someone I knew), two weeks after she stopped talking to me I caught dude spending the night at her place. (she lived across the street from my parents house). I confronted her the next day when he came again to pick her up and all she gave me was BS. When we finally talked a couple months later and I asked her why she went about everything that way she said "I thought you would get the hint" (from being ghosted). But the whole situation is weird. A week after she "ghosted me" she called me out of the blue and was acting like everything was 100. Then the next day we talked again, then back to being ghosted. It doesn't make sense without all the context, but it is what it is.

But now I'm on this Hinge grind and trying to figure it out haha.
Damn bro... Sounds like you were being a nice guy to th wrong girl..

Imma give y'all 3 hints for not being ghosted
1. Do not answer back text messages so fast
2. Don't pick up the phone everytime she calls .... Do call her back just when you feel like it
3. Pretend to be busier than you really are.

Do those and chicks will keep you around longer than you think.

2. Don't pick up the phone everytime she calls .... Do call her back just when you feel like it

LOL at “being a nice guy to the wrong girl” 3 years into the relationship…

There’s lots of stuff that went wrong here, but think you’re pretty clueless on this assessment.

texting back on assumptions is not the wave. i’ll text back 30 sec later or 8 hrs later. same time mayne.

If you have to consciously do this to keep a woman's attention you already lost.

If you have to consciously do this to keep a woman's attention you already lost.
I remember friends saying stuff like this and articles with similar advice. It just feels weird and slightly dirty.
I have noticed that it's the girls that I'm barely interested in are the ones that don't get the hint and try harder and that's the behavior that this advice is trying to mimick.

I remember friends saying stuff like this and articles with similar advice. It just feels weird and slightly dirty.
I have noticed that it's the girls that I'm barely interested in are the ones that don't get the hint and try harder and that's the behavior that this advice is trying to mimick.

Yeah that’s valid but at the same time if you’re faking being someone you’re not eventually they’re gunna catch on.

Back
Top Bottom