Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I think it's more so the fact that these pen pal seeking birds are on dating/hook-up sites. I may be out of the loop but there have to be platforms that exist solely for text buddies, online BFFS, etc...

It's become really problematic the past 2 years also. :smh: :smh: :smh:

It was popular before long before 2020. The influx of chicks who wouldn't have been on dating apps otherwise makes it look a bit different.

Bumble has BFF but it only shows women to other women and men to other men. And it's safe to say very few people are on more niche apps. It's the same reason non monogamous people use the mainstream apps instead on poly/swinger apps.

I've seen masculine presenting lesbians pop up on tinder looking for friends.

Also keep in mind, these young girls out here fertile as fk these days. Don't get divorced and end up shooting the club up then be stuck for 21 years..it's not even 18 years anymore courts making some dudes pay for grown *** kids 😂🤷🏾‍♂️ wrap it up my guy
vIzicWA.gif

Damn, how far back did ya'll start to realize this ain't it?

**** changed right around when she turned 30. The last couple years were us trying to figure things out, work through it and what not. Had some ups and downs but things pretty much stayed the same where neither of us were fully happy. I'm a very logical person while she's more on the opposite end, and when I list out the pros and cons - the juice ain't worth the squeeze. After 2+ years of me putting in more effort than she did to try and fix things, it kept devolving even further to where I wondered what I'm even getting out of the relationship at all.

I don't wish ill upon her, but I'd just rather be responsible for only myself if I'm not getting enough back. Heard this phrase a while back that kind of stuck with me that "it's either **** yes! or no."

Not sure how we're splitting yet. She's mentioned she doesn't want anything from my 401k but she wants half of the house equity. Not sure if I should buy her half out of the house, or just split the $ and move somewhere else. Technically I don't think she deserves half since she's never paid half, and I helped pay for her Master's, and pretty much paid for everything our entire relationship (vacations, home improvements, etc)... But I also don't want to go split every single asset as that will be worse for me (401k, crypto, Roth, brokerage, sneakers, etc.).

turbospartan turbospartan try not to hold onto the money aspect and let her have her share of the home. It's a tough pill to swallow but take it from me - you DO NOT want lawyers asking for you to list all your combined assets (regardless of you having more) then having them drag on a messy divorce for X amount of months or even years while they drain them. Reach a separation agreement and have a lawyer notarize it for you.

On the living arrangements after your separation, you need to ask yourself if your home will fit your present lifestyle. With the N.American real estate market being what it is, there is FOMO so people do want to hold on to valuable homes, but having to do yard work and landscaping solely, furnishing/cleaning empty rooms and excess bathrooms will eat into your single lifestyle. It may also be therapeutic for you to start fresh considering how long you spent with your ex. But again you need to weigh the pros and cons really hard on this one due to our current real estate market.

Lastly do take some time out for yourself before getting into anything 'serious' or 'long term'. The youngbloods on here appear to be feasting on the apps but for us cats in our 30s the game's different. I have way, way better odds in 'real life' vs. online all though there are outliers. Just keep your psyche up and don't get too caught up in the virtual world - if you've been following this thread you know how whack it is.

Last edited:
This woman I matched with has called me handsome/attractive on at least 4 different instances within the last 3 hours.

Keeping my ego in check but man...

Not sure how we're splitting yet. She's mentioned she doesn't want anything from my 401k but she wants half of the house equity. Not sure if I should buy her half out of the house, or just split the $ and move somewhere else. Technically I don't think she deserves half since she's never paid half, and I helped pay for her Master's, and pretty much paid for everything our entire relationship (vacations, home improvements, etc)... But I also don't want to go split every single asset as that will be worse for me (401k, crypto, Roth, brokerage, sneakers, etc.).
Real talk. If/when I do get married, I'm keeping our finances separate and not disclosing all my assets.

Asset protection is a must. People change. 5, 10, 20,30 years down the line. You never know.

Factory Reset:

Eh what most dudes don't realize is they're not attracted to them because they are bad boys.

I learned this from an OG. When it comes to women, you have to look at it as a timeline. You can have a short timeline or a long timeline.

<-------->
<-------------------->
<---------------------------------------------------------->

Men who understand the game know how to stretch the timeline with a woman. Cats who don't often have a short timeline and the woman essentially dictates the length of that timeline.

Women like uncertainty. A woman that doesn't know where she stands with you is most likely going to stay around longer. The moment you give her certainty is when she starts losing interest in you.

People like to chase. People want what they can't have/not within easy reach.

You have person A(pA) and person B(pB)

pA
Jailbird/Deadbeat
A "bad boy" often has options with other women. Therefore he doesn't give a particular woman his undevided attention. Said woman is now chasing for his sole attention and will do anything for it. Thus he's now in a position of power and dictates the length of this "timeline"

pB
Works a blue/white collar job
Works a 9-5. Often comes home tired/exhausted. Comes home just wants to eat, relax, watch Tv He has a girl. They do the typical relationship stuff. It becomes routine and predictable. Dinner dates and movies on the weekends. He's content with said girl. Doesn't entertain other girls. She becomes bored and is now looking for excitement. He just doesn't do it for her anymore because she now knows where she stands with him. She doesn't have competition. Now she dictates this "timeline". Now the guy senses this and is afraid of losing her so he takes her out to expensive dinners, vacations etc. Now she has the power because she knows he will do such and such to keep her

I say all that to say this. If you want to keep/hold on to a woman, don't give her certainty. Sometimes you gotta ignore her wants/demands.

Last edited:
Eh what most dudes don't realize is they're not attracted to them because they are bad boys.

I learned this from an OG. When it comes to women, you have to look at it as a timeline. You can have a short timeline or a long timeline.

<-------->
<-------------------->
<---------------------------------------------------------->

Men who understand the game know how to stretch the timeline with a woman. Cats who don't often have a short timeline and the woman essentially dictates the length of that timeline.

Women like uncertainty. A woman that doesn't know where she stands with you is most likely going to stay around longer. The moment you give her certainty is when she starts losing interest in you.

People like to chase. People want what they can't have/not within easy reach.

You have person A(pA) and person B(pB)

pA
Jailbird/Deadbeat
A "bad boy" often has options with other women. Therefore he doesn't give a particular woman his undevided attention. Said woman is now chasing for his sole attention and will do anything for it. Thus he's now in a position of power and dictates the length of this "timeline"

pB
Works a blue/white collar job
Works a 9-5. Often comes home tired/exhausted. Comes home just wants to eat, relax, watch Tv He has a girl. They do the typical relationship stuff. It becomes routine and predictable. Dinner dates and movies on the weekends. He's content with said girl. Doesn't entertain other girls. She becomes bored and is now looking for excitement. He just doesn't do it for her anymore because she now knows where she stands with him. She doesn't have competition. Now she dictates this "timeline". Now the guy senses this and is afraid of losing her so he takes her out to expensive dinners, vacations etc. Now she has the power because she knows he will do such and such to keep her

I say all that to say this. If you want to keep/hold on to a woman, don't give her certainty. Sometimes you gotta ignore her wants/demands.

So basically you wrote an essay to say women like games and to be played with which is what the video is saying. How can they cry "where are the good men at" when they consistently chase the man who's not giving them attention or treating them with respect?

Take it with a grain of salt, don't make any rash decisions. Take a step back come back together to discuss things when they aren't as raw. You guys might come to the table to discuss splitting things up but still angry or unhappy things didn't work out. While you are thinking about everything, put in your head what is your absolute lowest you are willing to go. Things you are not willing to fold on and see what she is not willing to fold on. Obviously she won't tell you the truth, but a good starting point. Good luck man, don't know you but seen you around.

I say sell the house and make a clean break, might be hard for her to come up with the money to buy you out, since you said you helped pay for her master's. Personally I would give her half just to be done with it, instead of going back and forth and prolonging things. Also you been in that house for some years right, all kinds of memories in there. True you could make more in time, but might as well get a new spot with new memories.
Just don't let the lawyers do y'all they will keep y'all negotiating (fighting) just to pad the bill. Your time and sanity are valuable also. IMO you keep your isht she keeps hers let the lawyers get the bare minimum the split house $ and move would be the play. Start fresh.
Agree don't go with lawyers things will go left and cost a lot more that way. You guys can get a divorce without lawyers. What state are you in, surprised there isn't a waiting period before divorce or a separation time period.
Also keep in mind, these young girls out here fertile as fk these days. Don't get divorced and end up shooting the club up then be stuck for 21 years..it's not even 18 years anymore courts making some dudes pay for grown *** kids 😂🤷🏾‍♂️ wrap it up my guy
vIzicWA.gif
Could be wrong but I didn't think he wanted kids, might as well close up the shop if that is the case.

There is some truth in it and some things I've experienced/witnessed first hand but it's not cut and dry like that.

any of yall boys on a drought?

Im not hearing any promising stories in here

when the last time you got some yams champion?

This woman I matched with has called me handsome/attractive on at least 4 different instances within the last 3 hours.

Keeping my ego in check but man...

Again bro, I've said this numerous times but based on all your posts in here and these situation with one it's clear that you're at least moderately good looking to be attracting all of these women. The problem is that you don't do anything about it.

It's Super (Bowl) Week so I'll use a football analogy. You have a strong defense/special teams unit (your looks) that give you great field position but your offense (mouthpiece/follow through/execution) is trash so you're incapable of putting points on the board and taking Ls as a result.

IMO, take being handsome/attractive as a given with these yambs and focus on other parts of your game that will actually lead to getting the drawls.

Back
Top Bottom